Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF Welsh brunnate ?  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Crikey, what a poor post. Misspelled, vague and cryptic. Quite an achievement in so few words

Offline Bonio

Crikey, what a poor post. Misspelled, vague and cryptic. Quite an achievement in so few words
I imagine it is very difficult to articulate your complex thoughts, then type them efficiently and without error, when you only have one hand free and your cock in the other.

Online Moby Dick

Imagine?
I imagine it is very difficult to articulate your complex thoughts, then type them efficiently and without error, when you only have one hand free and your cock in the other.

Offline SO595

Any takers ?

I suspect you might have more luck once you've built up some credibility on the forum  :hi:
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Parle88

I suspect you might have more luck once you've built up some credibility on the forum  :hi:

Yeah  understood. But I have to start somewhere. Will keep trying  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Parle, nothing wrong with asking questions. As long as:

- You are clear in the question
- It's not info that can be easily found on the site
- You are prepared to share your own info and experience, ideally with reviews

Best of luck with your punting

Offline Parle88

Parle, nothing wrong with asking questions. As long as:

- You are clear in the question
- It's not info that can be easily found on the site
- You are prepared to share your own info and experience, ideally with reviews

Best of luck with your punting

Thanks for the advise, just started out. Will post reviews and be clearer in the future

Thanks

Offline Trapperjohn

Thanks for the advise, just started out. Will post reviews and be clearer in the future

Thanks

Great. You attended a gb in November, that would make a perfectly acceptable first review.

Offline Steelworker

Great. You attended a gb in November, that would make a perfectly acceptable first review.

+1

Parle, just put a couple of reviews up. You keep asking questions about gang bang and now rimming on another regional board. You’re starting to sound weird.

Offline Parle88

Will put the review it up this weekend