Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie Matthews - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1111 times)

giliman007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £200
Length: 1 hour

I've seen Mollie in the past so I knew what to expect, I'm not a tattoo person but just like the first meet, her tattoos didn't put me off, I heard she had got a new tattoo since the first time I seen her, but I didn't even notice this. Not really good at review so i'll keep it short. Comms done by text, parking instructions and directions simple. Met Mollie at the door wearing what I requested, beautiful girl. Had a quick shower and onto some DFK and OWO. When Mollie was giving me OWO, I lightly facefucked her, looking back, I should've done it more as I actually enjoyed it. On with the condom and got Mollie on top to ride me, wasn't long before I cum then Mollie gave me a massage as we talked then took another shower and left.

Was another good time I had with her and hope to see her again soon.

Offline Steelworker

Glad you had a good time. I have found her great but right at top end price  :hi:

np500

Met once, was a duo with kandice, but kandice not well so saw mollie on own, nothing bad to say, only good, she's not everyone's cup of tea, I get that, but if you are open minded enough and can enjoy it for what it is , she's great, and of all the girls you visit , you won't forget mollie, as no girl I've seen on AW looks like mollie, she's different, that's for sure.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have seen her 3 times overall, once in a great duo with Kandice.  Great girl, though very expensive.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup: