Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where do I start in Cardiff?  (Read 908 times)

Iamsmithylol

Not done any punting before. Want to try it but nervous and don't want to be scammed.
Any suggestions. I like small girls and have a thing for redheads.

Jester269269

Lol end of search..... Hugh's nailed it in one for you..
Lol any more questions  :lol:

Iamsmithylol

Do you have a link to her profile?
Anything I need to know - this is all new to me remember.

np500

External Link/Members Only

I Would't call her small in size or breast size, tall ish l mean with a top slim body, plus heels , boom, but I'd recommend her in a heart beat, explain in your e-mail it's your first punt and she has been recommended to you and I'm sure she'll give you a great first experience, she can also fuck your brains out of you so wish, up to you , but tell her and she will sort you out. She's away till some time today I think, will be there myself later this week !

thatguy

Portfolios will look after you too mate. one of my top 2 favourite agencies at the moment

Offline HughJardon

Take a punting bag,  with breathe mints and body spray for the punt

Don't wear new sox as you get fluff at the bottom of the bed and the Ho might get shitty  :kiss:

Seriously have a read through the site it works alongside Adult work as a sort of hybrid brother and sister. Read the punting WIKI obviously leave reviews and share your experiences,  reviewing the Wife is still a corker

Welcome to getting your mind blown I mean cock,  I mean UKP  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 11:52:33 pm by HughJardon »

Iamsmithylol

OK, this is all good stuff....

Any other girls in Cardiff or surrounding area to consider.
Any slim, small girls with natural breasts?

Offline HughJardon

Wait for tomorrow , there's always or usually a new batch of honeys arriving

Have a good look at Adult work and post up some links of what takes your eye.

Also another little tip is have the exact cash that's been agreed on you,  haha never have you seen a girls eyes light up when they see a wallet full of readies.
Like the Mrs in a shoe shop

Offline mrdiamond77

I would also recommend Kandice having seen her twice.  Her breasts may be enhanced but unlike others they are very well done.