Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foreign punters not wanted?  (Read 1124 times)

Offline jm6d

I've visited Belfast and called three WGs. Sadly none of the three answered. Is it possibly so that foreign phones and thereby foreign punters are unwished by some?

Offline DrConners

I've never punted abroad but there's loads of information on UKP from those that have - Why not just try contacting a number of WG's in the area that your staying via the AW email service. Gives you a chance to explain your situation without hassle.

Also setting up a reverse booking from where you will be should provide responses - Don't expect them to be all good though  :unknown:

Best of luck & be sure to let us know how you get on  :hi:

Offline year99man

I don´t know, but I think 3 attempts is not enough for your conclusion. It´s not that unusual that a phone isn´t answered.

Offline magnetico

Don't use your foreign phone. Get a local SIM for £5.
You don't want to receive texts from them when you'll be back home anyway.

Offline jm6d

I don´t know, but I think 3 attempts is not enough for your conclusion. It´s not that unusual that a phone isn´t answered.

Several attempts were made (therefore the post) and also epost has been used before travelling. Some have politely declined for different reasons, some have not replied.
Getting phone/sim or whatever? Not for me.

Offline magnetico

I personally don't pickup calls from foreign countries as it's 99% scams. I wouldn't be surprised if prossies were doing the same.

If you don't want to use a local SIM when travelling you'll probably have to use AW messages , or email agencies,  as explained above.

Online webpunter

I've still got an my 1st punting phone - a Nokia - kept for posterity.  So when in europe on business i take both this & the new punting smartphone.  Handy to have this for maps etc - using on wifi mostly.  I put a local sim in the nokia.  Means i can look at websites - just about - on the smartphone.  Like if out & about & not having tablet or laptop.  So can then call on the Nokia.  Typically the burds won't call back on a +44 number - too expensive for them & they might figure that punters are calling ahead for a trip they are going to make.  The burds are interested in that day. And they can call or text back without costing them loads.  Its much cheaper making calls with a local sim card
Bear in mind that most, if not all, hooker mobiles will be pay as you go.  Contract phones are much less prevalent the further into eastern europe you go.  And non existent further afield in places like thailand.  The only people with contract phones in 3rd world countries are usually rich or working for big companies / the Govt.  Otherwise its PAYG.  As an aside this is why the mobile recycling companies exist - to sell 2nd / 3rd / 4th hand phones into countries where people can't afford new ones

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I personally don't pickup calls from foreign countries as it's 99% scams. I wouldn't be surprised if prossies were doing the same.

If you don't want to use a local SIM when travelling you'll probably have to use AW messages , or email agencies,  as explained above.
Considering that many punters punt when on business or holiday, there's no reason they shouldn't be picking up, unless they're just crap at answering calls anyway.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i generally dont answer from forgien numbers due to above mentioned scams !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I answer calls from foreign numbers and have had some great bookings. I think it's silly in this business to assume it's a scam when there are many punters who travel and just use their phone to roam.
Also, if you answer the phone and something doesn't seem right, you simply don't go, just like any other phone call.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I answer calls from foreign numbers and have had some great bookings. I think it's silly in this business to assume it's a scam when there are many punters who travel and just use their phone to roam.
Also, if you answer the phone and something doesn't seem right, you simply don't go, just like any other phone call.

i just ask them to txt first , many dont and when ive called back its often been a dead line ive even had calls from india and dubia asking me to visit thier hotel where some ad site over there has stole my details
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1