Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little_Miss_Purple anyone seen her? St Albans  (Read 962 times)

Offline randyandy1174

Little_Miss_Purple no reviews on here for this lady, anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 09:06:34 am by randyandy1174 »

Online finn5555

Offline Foxtail17

Little_Miss_Purple no reviews on here for this lady, anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

I see on her profile she says ‘I too want an incentive to meet you,’ would have thought the bits of paper with the Queen’s head on them was the incentive!!

Offline dynatron

seem to recall she is a timewaster-dont bother

Offline unclepokey

Well she wouldn't see me. Seemed to be rather up her own orifices. Her 2 hour tariff in any event now confirms my view. I'm happy to miss.

Uncle Pokey

James999

Look at her hands in the pictures, she's clearly late 60's as opposed to the stupid age she's put on her profile  :music:

Offline winkywanky

...I have a very strange feeling I may well have met this lady on an adult dating site some years ago. Bizarrely enough, with the same or similar name.

What made me think of this was the description in her interview, of having sex over the boot of a car. When I had a date with her we'd exchanged a few hot messages and I met her at a pub. It was summer and we were in the beer garden. I ended up going down on her under the table on the pretext of having dropped something. Then we went for a drive because she wanted me to fuck her on the bonnet of my (sporty) car. Which I did. And then we became aware of an approaching farmer at the other end of his private road that we'd parked on! I managed to finish off just in time, and we jumped in the car and sped off back to the pub where we went our separate ways.

We met again a couple of times, once in a hotel which she kindly booked, and once in the car park of a big hotel just off the A1 near Stevenage, where she insisted I fucked her amongst the big bins out the back!

It fizzled out after that, it was just a little too bizarre for me. She was a really nice woman with a good, responsible job but her old man was a wrong'un and inside!

I'm 95% sure this is the same woman. She'd be mid to late-50s now, a little younger than me.

Her photos seem very familiar!  :scare:

Offline winkywanky

Oh, and the hands. She had a fair bit of sun damage, she was a sun worshipper. If it's the same woman she'd be mid-50s. Although of course, she may have been lying to me!  :D

Offline winkywanky

I see she says no tattoos...the lady I'm speaking of did have a small one near her pussy, not on view (it was a little devil).

So perhaps not her. Or perhaps she thinks that doesn't count because it's not in plain sight?

I'm sure it's her!

Offline randyandy1174

Thanks all, think ill give this one a miss.

Offline stockinglover

No Tats on that Pussy so cant be the same lady winkywanky is referring to, I just checked out the Private Gallery and movies, well worth a look some very interesting pictures and the movies aren't bad either. Might try contacting her ;)

Offline winkywanky

Ah, OK...shame, I was rather hoping it would be her  :D

Offline shagbambi

Had been in contact with her.  Seemed sane. Age wise 50 I would say from face pics I saw.  Was not my type, so took it no further.  I suspect her rates would be more reasonable for regulars.