Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Sam - Stevenage  (Read 861 times)

mbutler

External Link/Members Only
1-hour - £130

This is going to be a really short review as I'm busy with work, but just posting as she's only in the area a couple more days.

She's been reviewed on here a lot already, but not in this region.  Those reviews are pretty accurate.

Comms were all good and done by text.  I gave her 45 minutes notice.  Everything on her likes list (that I asked for) was on offer.  I'm not very adventurous, so i didn't request anything other than GFE.  1st pop was in her mouth (and pretty quick  :blush:) with me holding her head so I was as deep as I could be (which isn't very deep  :blush:).  2nd pop was her on top after some sexy 69 to get me ready.  Chat was interesting, massage inbetween was good.  Shower and drink offered before and after.  No clock watching.  She's the girl in the pictures - I thought she looked hot, so if you think the same from the pics you won't be disappointed

Negatives.  She's not 28.  I'd guess early/mid 30s.  She has a 14-year old child (so I realise it's possible she's 28, but I don't think so).  Fake tits - look nice, feel better than most, sensitive still. I understood her 90% of the time - her English is better than my Russian.

I think she enjoyed it.  I know i did.  Not sure I'll be back though - I like the variety of meeting new girls.