Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich - Note of Caution  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Hey gents,

Just a quick heads up for my fellow Norwich punters.

Obviously I can't really say how I know this, but the MJB hotels in Norwich are being watched very closely at the moment. There have been a couple of police raids over the last few days and arrests made.
Most of you will be aware of the sorts of girls that work from the MJB hotels, mostly the £60 Romanians listing everything but providing almost nothing - and most of you would give them the swerve anyway, but those profiles can be tempting when the wrong head is controlling your brain.

Anyway, as I said just a note of caution, be very careful if you are seeing a girl based in one of the MJB hotels (the main ones seem to be The Beeches, The Lodge and the Bristol Hotel on Earlham and Unthank Roads - but there may be others).....I'm sure you don't want to be getting caught up in the next raid.

Offline phillips

Offline Students Notebook

Hey gents,

Just a quick heads up for my fellow Norwich punters.

Obviously I can't really say how I know this, but the MJB hotels in Norwich are being watched very closely at the moment. There have been a couple of police raids over the last few days and arrests made.
Most of you will be aware of the sorts of girls that work from the MJB hotels, mostly the £60 Romanians listing everything but providing almost nothing - and most of you would give them the swerve anyway, but those profiles can be tempting when the wrong head is controlling your brain.

Anyway, as I said just a note of caution, be very careful if you are seeing a girl based in one of the MJB hotels (the main ones seem to be The Beeches, The Lodge and the Bristol Hotel on Earlham and Unthank Roads - but there may be others).....I'm sure you don't want to be getting caught up in the next raid.

Thanks RWT, valuable information and precisely what this forum is for.

S.N.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I refuse to go anywhere near those places. When I did, I walked in and out with my hand over my face as if blowing my nose, as I could almost hear the shutters clicking on the police cameras across the road. It is only a matter of time before they are busted wide open and shut down. They are an eysore.

P. Lonker

Just go on the EDP24 website and bang in MJB hotels in the search box, you will get more info, i cannot put the link in, can someone? But it not hard to look it up.

Offline Johnbean

Fucking hell, right on the doorstep. Thanks for the info, will definitely not venture down there ever again now, what a shithole. Wonder if this will affect any indies down that way?!

Offline phillips

With luck it might shift a load of these Romanians out of Norwich, and maybe the void will get filled with some decent girls.

who am I kidding thats not going to happen  :wacko:

vt

I saw that AmySexyHot (now SensualDeea) in that vicinity, total waste of space she was.  :thumbsdown:

Though she looked cute, she had no intention of honouring her side of the bargain, so I wouldn't mind her type cleared out.

You would have to be pretty unlucky to get busted, but if you were caught up in something, you would be committing no offence as a punter as long as the girl was over 18 and not co-erced.

You may have to give your name, I think I would try and avoid that by asking what offence you would be reported for so that they needed to know it, but definitely no need to accept any cautions.

Offline Steve57

Offline Henry767

Philips wrote:
You would have to be pretty unlucky to get busted, but if you were caught up in something, you would be committing no offence as a punter as long as the girl was over 18 and not co-erced.

Not sure about that, from what I've heard about the new modern slavery law, even if the woman makes her own decisions about work and location,  if someone helps arrange travel or accommodation she is regarded as trafficked! Not sure where that would leave the punter then.

To be honest VT, I'm not suggesting anyone is going to get busted (or not for that matter).

Just a heads up, as I'm sure it's a situation most of us would like to avoid

P. Lonker

Yes it is illegal to buy sex from a Girl that is being trafficked, when was the last time a punter got nicked for this if ever?? What a fucking joke of a law! Many shades of grey spring to mind.  :dash:

Offline nutspurxxx

I have had some (3 or 4)  lacklustre punts in 2 of these MJB Hotels, each time the EE girls have been different from the AW profile pics but the switched girls have been healthy looking slim sizes 8-10 & mid 20s.

I have never seen a girl who had any signs of maltreatment or any sign of drugs usage & most have spoken enough English to say they were students or working in low paid jobs.

Have I been really naive & stupid in not even considering they could be trafficked or being coersed into working?

I have seen reference in these forums to "Sergei" - is he a pimp/trafficker? If yes, how can you tell which AW profiles he is behind so they can be avoided? Is there any way to anonymously report him to the Police without being at risk of being charged with something under this new law for having paid for a punt?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 01:41:53 am by nutspurxxx »

Offline Stukey

I have heard from a reliable source (I will not be naming them) that there other appartments as well as MJB that are being visited by police to ascertain whether there is prostitution taking place as well

Well I'm going to Norwich tomorrow.

Fingers crossed    :D

S.N.

Well I'm going to Norwich tomorrow.

Fingers crossed    :D

S.N.

Anyone we know SN, or just a civilian visit

Offline nutspurxxx

Thank you for not flaming the newbie to the forum for a stupid post.

I searched for "Sergei" and now know that he is a composite character.

Thank you for not flaming the newbie to the forum for a stupid post.

I searched for "Sergei" and now know that he is a composite character.

Zat iz vot you think !!

Best wishes.

Sergie xx

Anyone we know SN, or just a civilian visit

I'm sure you know her RWT  but I'm not saying publicly here.  Too easy for her and all the other prozzies to identify me.

Although I can tell you that she is English !! I thought it would make a refreshing change but I'm not so sure now.

Roll on next year when My Little Rom is  back.

Importantly I am still a free man and the only part of me that was not "felt" was my "collar". The rest of me was comprehensively dealt with.

Happy Christmas.

S.N.

vt

Importantly I am still a free man and the only part of me that was not "felt" was my "collar". The rest of me was comprehensively dealt with.

Live to fight another day!!  :thumbsup:

vt

I have heard from a reliable source (I will not be naming them) that there other appartments as well as MJB that are being visited by police to ascertain whether there is prostitution taking place as well

I don't mind if they put the wind up a few dodgy Roms and esp their Sergeis if such exist, but if they scare all the good (Brit or Rom) tourers away, anyone who wants to punt in Norwich will be poorer for it.  :rolleyes: