Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Alysha - Letchworth Garden City  (Read 1119 times)

Skills

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Sensual Alysha had been in my H/L for a while so it was great to discover one morning she was touring locally.

I made contact and comms were good.

The 30min. price seems to have gone up since the reviews I had read about her, (which had all been very positive), to £80.

Since I ended up being very pushed for time I accepted a fifteen min. appointment for £50.

The reviews were accurate: Alysha was attentive, polite, friendly and started with FK, which I don't think I've ever experienced from a WG before!

BJ was good with accompanying ball stroking. She attempted to finish me off with a tit wank but I chose to fuck her, which she was more than happy to comply with.

Would I see her again? Possibly not but that's only because I was a little disappointed that her prices had gone up from £60 to £80. Also, she seemed a bit taller than in her pics. and not quite 'girl next door'; slightly rougher. But she made every effort.

Simplysimon

Presume this is the lady ??

External Link/Members Only

or

External Link/Members Only

And if so her 30mins is now listed once more at £60
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:31:12 am by Simplysimon »

Skills

Yes, that's the one! Her prices were advertised as £60 on the day I saw her and yet she texted to say it was £80?

Perhaps it's a tactic to hook punters in? Or, maybe the price differs from region to region but she doesn't change the details on her AW Profile??

Anyway, as you can see, she has 7/7 positive reviews so she's obviously doing something right.

For me though she's a £60 not an £80 fuck. I would consider seeing her again but only at £60. She looked a bit 'skanky for £80 but her foreplay was incredible!

Offline Big Bad R

Yes, that's the one! Her prices were advertised as £60 on the day I saw her and yet she texted to say it was £80?

Perhaps it's a tactic to hook punters in? Or, maybe the price differs from region to region but she doesn't change the details on her AW Profile??

Anyway, as you can see, she has 7/7 positive reviews so she's obviously doing something right.

For me though she's a £60 not an £80 fuck. I would consider seeing her again but only at £60. She looked a bit 'skanky for £80 but her foreplay was incredible!

Back in Earls Court now. As simplysimon states The price is still £60 for 30 minutes, think she tried it on with you and got away with it  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 02:45:27 pm by Big Bad R »

Skills

No, I did tell her it said  £60 on her AW profile but she insisted.

Maybe she charges more when out in the Home Counties...better class of punter and all that.

Other reviews mention her 'fluctuating prices' too if you have the time to read them.

Offline Hertsgent

I "noticed" her, and I'm pretty sure when she was in Letchworth it was indeed £80 for 30 mins

Useful review, thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Big Bad R

No, I did tell her it said  £60 on her AW profile but she insisted.

Maybe she charges more when out in the Home Counties...better class of punter and all that.

Other reviews mention her 'fluctuating prices' too if you have the time to read them.

Okay fair enough you would think it would be the other way round, higher price in London. Would agree with the better class of punter  ;)