Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Letycia_VIP Bristol  (Read 837 times)

Aye Aye

herelonely

or External Link/Members Only ? Britney VIP

Thanks

Both Romanian, both registered 1st May, both written in bold in the same style neither has any feedback - I doubt anyone on here has seen the profiles and thought anything other than PG scam.

But, as a new member whose first 2 posts are to promote these 2 news girls why not TOFTT and take away the possibility of one of your fellow members here daring to think that you may, possibly, in some small way be linked to the young ladies in question?  :thumbsup:

:crazy: :wacko: :unknown:

Aye Aye

I understand. It looks like, it is truth. But, I have just liked these girls, they seem to be the prettiest on offer, and I am new to this really. They have given me some info, staying in a hotel and near cabot circus. Don´t know what to think or do. Shouldn´t trust much Romanians?

Offline Johny Stone

Trust them Sergey, they bring you a fortune  :lol:

Offline Happyjose

I understand. It looks like, it is truth. But, I have just liked these girls, they seem to be the prettiest on offer, and I am new to this really. They have given me some info, staying in a hotel and near cabot circus. Don´t know what to think or do. Shouldn´t trust much Romanians?

Best to stick to short answers Sergei - google translate isn't always your friend

BiggishSi

Surely a troll rather than sergei? Surely no-one is actually stupid enough to think posts like that won't be spotted immediately?

A nice easy one for admin I suspect...

Aye Aye

I´m not english. Come on, this is funny. I just like how they look, they show their faces what I find important. I guess if a girl is new might have 0 ratings to start with or what?

Aaaanyway.

Offline BogBog1

To be completely fair to the OP, Leyticia caught my eye too as she's hot; I did a few google reverse image searches and nothing came up. Still doesn't mean it's not a scam, but a minor point in favour of genuine-ness (is that even a word?)

Offline PaintBrush

A A

Go for it my man TOFTT

I really look forward to reading your review.

Aye Aye

What´s TOFFT?  Shame no one reviews them.

Aye Aye

External Link/Members Only  Sweet Kiss Lucy. This one? Can´t find any review

Cda1966

What´s TOFFT?  Shame no one reviews them.
It means you go and see her first, and you tell everyone else what she was like Sergei

Offline Roth

C'mon AA, prove your not Sergei by TOFTT and posting a review.  :thumbsup: :sarcastic: :thumbsup: