Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claim that English WG in London is covertly filming punters  (Read 1169 times)

Offline theblackguy

Could be bollocks but could also be true. There's a lot of detail in the post with a few typos to make the claim sound genuine. The poster even gives enough description to narrow down the possible WG.
English, 30's, takes payment in envelope, etc.

Offline winkywanky

Could be true I guess, nothing would surprise me.

Apparently the WG in question 'fell out with guys on a review site'...hmmm...

The replies from the sisterhood are quite amusing, I mean we get some bollocks on here from time to time, but so many of the sisters know shit.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I was filmed as I got dressed when off ball a bit and my pic was matched up to my punter phone only realised thats what shed been doing as when I rang again she described my face glasses and coat to me and said yeah i remember you ... Now the clue to me was I have a pair of punting easy slip boots an old coat and the cherry on thetart so to speak.
I wear quite thick vari focal glasses which are expensive when I punt I allways wear an old brought off shelf un fashion wise old pair so if I lost em  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: no worries ...
So any one saying about them they know.... Mind you I am done for as been in a few filmed parties :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :D :D :D