Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are they really the girls in the pictures  (Read 954 times)

Offline Muff licker

I notice recently on Gumtree massage searches girls are now posting more and more face pictures does anyone know if you really see the girl advertised some of them look too good to be true or is it the B&S of the Gumtree world?

Here are some examples:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

I don't use Gumtree that much (previous bad experiences :lol:) but I've noticed that too. Most of the photos look amateurish, to the point that they are believable. My assumption is that if a masseuse is using face pics as part of her marketing then she's looking to attract guys and might (I stress might) be open to more than just a rub. Of course she could just be using her looks to get more legit business (novel concept).

I'm feeling compelled to test out my assumption sometime soon.

Offline Jonestown

t used to be that gumtree didn't allow photos of the girls in their ads, that why you get new age images of candles, streams, sunsets, oily hands etc. Business must be getting bad and they have relented, perhaps.

Offline Fuzzyduck

t used to be that gumtree didn't allow photos of the girls in their ads, that why you get new age images of candles, streams, sunsets, oily hands etc. Business must be getting bad and they have relented, perhaps.

+1

There used to be pics up to a few years ago, then I guess they came under some pressure to remove them. As you say, I expect advertising revenues are shrinking.

Offline Muff licker

I don't use Gumtree that much (previous bad experiences :lol:) but I've noticed that too. Most of the photos look amateurish, to the point that they are believable. My assumption is that if a masseuse is using face pics as part of her marketing then she's looking to attract guys and might (I stress might) be open to more than just a rub. Of course she could just be using her looks to get more legit business (novel concept).

I'm feeling compelled to test out my assumption sometime soon.
I have texted a few and they made it clear that extras were available so looks promising

Offline peter purves

I notice recently on Gumtree massage searches girls are now posting more and more face pictures does anyone know if you really see the girl advertised some of them look too good to be true or is it the B&S of the Gumtree world?

Here are some examples:

FALSE: Ellena G

FALSE:

Hair-dressing model

No hits - could be valid

FALSE: Angelia Gabrena Ong - Miss Phillipines Earth 2015

PICTURE REMOVED

NOT SURE HOW TO INTREPRET THE DAT, NO HITS ON THE PIC SO COULD BE TRUE

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:44:37 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Muff licker

Offline Tom.Punter

Detective Purves   :hi:

I would stay away from Gumtree, yet Vivastreet.