Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jaimee - HOD review link  (Read 1054 times)

Offline bedhedred

Cheers, I'll do more if people like them. It takes around 20 minutes to build. Also, I found I had to adjust the search terms to dredge up all the reviews.

Offline LLPunting

Are you planning on doing this rapidly for every (active) non-AW SP?

If not then how will you decide priority?  Also you will then be guilty of promoting/trolling these providers.  This is much like people posting picture updates to their favourites.

While this is awfully helpful for those who are too incompetent or too fucking lazy to run a handful of searches on a combination of name, place(s) of work and known profile links why are you co-opting the discussion board and potentially flooding it with dozens of running total review threads?  That's what the reviews boards are for!

The (advanced) search function are there to be used; they may not be idiot proof but they are fully capable.  People can save the links to the results pages they generate and re-run them another time for latest news.  Will you be maintaining these hundreds of summaries as new reviews appear?  Again if you prioritise then you will be favouring SPs and therefore guilty of promotion or trolling.

Offline bedhedred

I did worry about that. I'd rather not go there if that's the case. If you think this idea is a non starter then best to delete this thread altogether.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Welll intentioned but idea not thought through OP.

Offline Mitchtcm

Heh OP - good thinking - for HOD I used to keep the Punting Wiki up to date - by copying links from reviews into it.  But time pressures etc meant that just couldn't keep it up.   It was very useful for keeping track of positive & negative HoD reviews (so much more reliable that the reviews they link to). 

Maybe you could re-invigorate that one?

External Link/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

The reviews that exist elsewhere are usually bollocks, but if there are lot's of them it's generally indicative that the girl us doing something right.

I like the ones where the reviewer has to keep it positive, but hints that he didn't really get everything he wanted:

"She was ravishingly beautiful
She wouldn't look at me,
She refused to kiss me, or take her bra and pants off. She wouldn't touch my dick and I didn't get to fuck her. But I didn't mind because my requirements are vanilla. Highly recommended!"

« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 03:44:47 pm by bedhedred »

Online boardyhell

saw her from a distance ,great tits and looked good