Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true?  (Read 1001 times)

Offline rdbnrnr

Fresh account of a young, hot British girl (at least according to AW) priced at £120 p/h. Tried calling but no answer. Is this profile too good to be true?

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

Courtesy of BF
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg2778395#msg2778395

But she’s been verified on AW, they’d never let a fake profile slip through or pics swapped afterwards  :wacko:

Offline whoya.kiddin

I suggest caution.

Nothing conclusive but close inspection of this image reveals a distinctive pattern of moles on the left side of her neck that have been carefully concealed in the photographs that show her face.  This makes me suspect you are looking at images of more than one person.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Usual TOFTT cautions apply..

Don't go out of your way to meet her.
Be thinking with your big head as you walk into the room.
Be prepared to walk if looks, services or fees are not as qualified.
Qualify a reasonable local back-up just in case.

Good luck if you decide to risk it and please review or pm. :hi:

Offline rdbnrnr

Thanks lads. Saved me a ton. Doubt it's her esp. browsing through her instagram.

Offline winkywanky

I suggest caution.

Nothing conclusive but close inspection of this image reveals a distinctive pattern of moles on the left side of her neck that have been carefully concealed in the photographs that show her face.  This makes me suspect you are looking at images of more than one person.

But the shot of her face doesn't show the area where those moles are, so that doesn't prove they're pictures of two different girls  :unknown:

Offline whoya.kiddin

But the shot of her face doesn't show the area where those moles are, so that doesn't prove they're pictures of two different girls  :unknown:

Nothing conclusive but close inspection of this image reveals a distinctive pattern of moles on the left side of her neck that have been carefully concealed in the photographs that show her face. 

Offline winkywanky

I guess she could purposely have gone to those lengths by wearing a v-neck to carefully conceal them, although I suspect WGs probably aren't as savvy as us in this regard.

If she wanted to steal someone else's body shot it would probably have been easier to simply find one without moles, there's acres of this stuff on the internet.

But who knows?