Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking Good Beauty Salon Euston  (Read 3983 times)

Shacken

Has anyone ever heard of the Looking Good Beauty Salon in Euston? Is it a genuine massage and barbers?

Everything about it looks as though it might offer extras and the twitter is full of photos of the owner in low cut tops. Was given a flyer outside Warren Street station and it clearly said "no extras" but anyone else know about it?

Offline bash_eer

I noticed the place on friday while i was having lunch across the road. Saw that there was one lady very provocatively dressed in short skirt and long boots dancing about shaking her ass. Got the feeling it looked like the kind of place that offers extra's 

Online Glesgaboy

This place caught my eye on line and as I’m in town next week... wondered if there’s any intel on extras ...?thanks

Offline psychomusicianx

Not TOFTT but I think they trade on the owner looking "good"... External Link/Members Only

st_tropez

It's on drummond street and you can't really miss that bird as she's got a nice body and dresses to impress. I've walked past loads of times , never been inside and only seen her cutting hair, but since the ibis closed over a year ago, not been down there.

Offline sparkus

Will definitely swing by when passing but why would a flyer specify no extras?!

Offline psychomusicianx

Had a hair cut there today from Sandra who was tottering around in heels, leather trousers and a tight top. There didn't seem to be space for a massage table in there, unless there's a tiny room out the back!

Offline Sunny

Did you ask her about extras? How much did you pay for your haircut?

Offline psychomusicianx

It was about £40 from memory - I just asked for a basic scissor cut and she gave me "extras", unfortunately not of the kind discussed on this site: cut throat shave, clippers, shaving my eyebrows and moustache etc etc. What was meant to be a quick tidy ended up being over an hour. She asked me leave her a 5* Google review as "her tip". I'd have asked about massage etc as I saw it on the price list but there was someone else waiting who I thought was her partner (she said something about a date) so it didn't seem appropriate at that time. I keep meaning to pop my head in and ask about massage "when I'm passing" but that only tends to be with the OH at the moment.

Offline Yves_Dobon

I phoned the number on the vdo clip and spoke with Sandra. Full body oil massage is £15 per 10 mins, £45 for 30, £90 for 60.

Offline sparkus

She seems to have cropped up on another thread last week but again with no actual reported extras of any description being provided, just 'rack' reports.

Urchin7777

I’ve had my hair cut off her about 10 times and a massage once. She has a little room in the back. Sadly it is massage only and she makes you keep your boxers on. She gives a free little head massage with a haircut but is definitely legit.

Offline Plaw

I went in there last week for a haircut, when I got there she was in but the door was locked, she opened up when I knocked and it seems that she was entertaining some online clients with a bit of dancing! She asked me if I was ok if she carried on filming during the haircut which I agreed to, didn't look into massage or anything but it was by far the most entertaining £10 haircut I've ever had, she's good looking, has an amazing rack (which she's not shy about!) is a good dancer and a good laugh. Only downside is a very strong Carribean accent which was hard to follow at times!

I'll be heading back there for my next trim especially as she has a loyalty card with every 5th haircut free!

Offline sparkus

I went in there last week for a haircut, when I got there she was in but the door was locked, she opened up when I knocked and it seems that she was entertaining some online clients with a bit of dancing! She asked me if I was ok if she carried on filming during the haircut which I agreed to, didn't look into massage or anything but it was by far the most entertaining £10 haircut I've ever had, she's good looking, has an amazing rack (which she's not shy about!) is a good dancer and a good laugh. Only downside is a very strong Carribean accent which was hard to follow at times!

I'll be heading back there for my next trim especially as she has a loyalty card with every 5th haircut free!

I've seen her out and about when I was working nearby last year, the rack looks fake to me? She wears tight crop tops but are you saying she, ahem, celebrates them more somehow?  :sarcastic:

Offline psychomusicianx

She's a regular on Periscope, but, for all the tight, low cut clothing, I don't think anything else is on offer (though I'd be at the front of the queue if it were!)