Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £80 outcall?  (Read 1316 times)

mikeiam

does anyone know a decent girl (brunette) and fairly open minded, who is willing to travel to north london?  :thumbsup: thumbs up if you can find one for me

Offline backofthenet

You won't get an outcall for £80.

Best option for you is to save an extra £20 and see Alexia - you'll only get 30 mins but she's not a clockwatcher. Based up your way, too, in Dalston or somewhere. She's good - pretty, enthusiastic, not jaded. I think I reviewed her on here, or someone did.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mikeiam

thanks mate she is a hotti!

i saw a girl called sofia last week but not from adultwork, £80 and she travelled from central london! i lost her number though (was drunk at the time)

Offline backofthenet

here's another one for you, and she does meet your price criteria. looks like you'll need good feedback to get a visit from her though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43695.0

Mark Andrews

does anyone know a decent girl (brunette) and fairly open minded, who is willing to travel to north london?  :thumbsup: thumbs up if you can find one for me

In the London I know you will not even get 5 minutes for £80!

mikeiam

In the London I know you will not even get 5 minutes for £80!

ahh you will be surprised my friend, sometimes 'the london' can be quite cheap ...a walk up girl in tottenham offered an owo for £14  :crazy:

mikeiam

here's another one for you, and she does meet your price criteria. looks like you'll need good feedback to get a visit from her though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43695.0

wow too good to be true, sweet girl!

Mark Andrews

ahh you will be surprised my friend, sometimes 'the london' can be quite cheap ...a walk up girl in tottenham offered an owo for £14  :crazy:

Wow! where was that? never heard of such a price!

Offline sublimetoridiculous

..a walk up girl in tottenham offered an owo for £14 

Does she give change it you haven't got the right money?