Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Sophie/X Sophie...  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Redhandgang

Anyone know what’s happened to ‘X Sophie, previously ‘Passionate Soohie’?

St Paul’s/Warren St/Heathrow etc- Polish, busty- v mechanical service..

Profile has disappeared off AW.

Finished for good or just taking a break?

Awful service but very large boobs for such a small frame..

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Not a review

Topic moved to regional discussions

Offline Fletch747

Not a review

Topic moved to regional discussions

Totally disappeared off AW Alex. I was going to scratch an Eater itch with her and her big saggy titties but her profile has gone completely. I made a note of tel number if you want to call her direct her. Direct message me if you want to try it. (I’ve made alternative arrangements for afternoon 😃)

Offline Redhandgang

Presumably if she’s finished, her number won’t be answered but worth a try..?!
When did you last see her? Good experience?
Yes her boobs had got more saggy with time-I did wonder whether they’d lost some size..?

Offline Sinz

Presumably if she’s finished, her number won’t be answered but worth a try..?!
When did you last see her? Good experience?
Yes her boobs had got more saggy with time-I did wonder whether they’d lost some size..?

So let me get this right, you punted her twice and it was negative yet you are still looking forward to punt her ?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 07:04:17 am by Sinz »

Offline Redhandgang

🙄 yeah- wouldn’t mind a go with those boobs one final time with the expectation of a mechanical punt but the experience of those boobs- yeah..

Offline Redhandgang

Shame- despite the poor, mechanical EE service- she had massive tits on a fairly small frame. I’d have liked just one more go with them...

Offline Sinz

Shame- despite the poor, mechanical EE service- she had massive tits on a fairly small frame. I’d have liked just one more go with them...

So that you can review a third negative for her ?  :unknown:

Offline Redhandgang

🤦🏼‍♂️ No- any expectation of a decent level of service is now non existent- but I’ve yet to find a comparable busty/slim figure in any other SP..

Online Fuzzyduck

So that you can review a third negative for her ?  :unknown:

He was also quite damning in his assessment of her tits in the previous reviews yet wants to go and be disappointed again? Takes all sorts, Sinz, and you might remember your exchange with him in his last review of her. I made this comment then and little seems to have changed. Perhaps eccentric, rather than dogdy or fucking weird, but something aint right.

I get the lusting after big tits things but two-thirds of your posts are about this SP. Seems to me you have some sort of agenda here.

I won’t return- rather a poor experience and total waste of money. Best avoided in my view.

Nothing here for the big breast fan.

Offline peter purves

🤦🏼‍♂️ No- any expectation of a decent level of service is now non existent- but I’ve yet to find a comparable busty/slim figure in any other SP..

Personally, I think her service is 'decent'. Hang on guys, hang on guys, don't jump down my throat   :scare: :P

The challenge as I see it is getting past what many have described as the 'car mechanic(al) approach'  :P

If a punter can overcome this then he will be alright. However, not many punter's can  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 02:27:17 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Fuzzyduck

Personally, I think her service is 'decent'. Hang on guys, hang on guys, don't jump down my throat   :scare: :P

The challenge as I see it is getting past what many have described as the 'car mechanic(al) approach'  :P

If a punter can overcome this then he will be alright. However, not many punter's can  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Folk might disagree but no-one's going to challenge you on that, PP: you offered a different perspective and backed it up with rationale. OP's unhealthy obession (IMO) with this SP is a different matter.

Offline The_Don

Offline Fletch747

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks like she’s back as Passionate Anya. Still in Norbury but now 29 with “perky, round, and firm tits”.
Maybe she was home in Poland for surgery.
Definitely the same pictures - but it is necessarily the same girl?!!!
Anyway, her AW tel no. for future reference: +447591977918.
I talked myself out of seeing her previously but I’ll be planning to see her soon.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 11:36:41 pm by Fletch747 »

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Duron

Any intel on whether she's had any 'work done' on boobs?

Offline Fletch747

Number now taken off. Another SP who has weekends off?
These girls are not catering for their market.
A lot of us work Monday- Friday with commitments, and the weekend is precious time to play this game.
(Glad I’m getting this off my chest  - as opposed to my cock & balls all over hers  ;))