Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brielle 21 Hounslow  (Read 910 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6495319) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Gurney Slade

External Link/Members Only

March 2024
£140 1 hour plus £10 kissing

Thought I would stray from my comfort zone and see someone I wouldn’t previously have thought to see ( younger, Romanian). Maybe it was the spiel in her profile about her training to be a nurse that put me at ease.

Comms
Very good, quick and efficient. Great English in person also.

10 mins walk from Hounslow East. The bedsit itself is fine with an unusually comfortable bed. There are a few shops and a pub close by to the busy road, so not very discreet if you live in the area but otherwise ok.

Girl
More petite than I expected. Other reviews have mentioned her being a little tubby but I didn’t get that impression at all. Unless you are after stick thin you should be happy, as I was. Pretty girl with a lovely body. I presume enhancements to her lips ( which were great and enhanced further by deep red lipstick) and maybe her breasts? Not sure but they were still quite small/ stiff.

Experience

I enjoyed my time with Brielle. She is very easy to get on with . She is quite matter of fact in asking what you want/ like , which isn’t normally my style- I prefer to let things flow/ develop more naturally - but it is because she wants to provide a good service.

Started with some light kissing . I knew the likelihood of getting DFK from her was slim to none but it was worth the tenner to have the licence to brush lips occasionally. Then on to some OW. She really focuses on the head more, which I enjoyed. I was happy to watch her do that for a long while and she only stopped when I suggested we move on. No real ball attention but then , I didn’t ask her to either so.

On to sex and she is happy to move into whatever position you ask her to go to. You have to be decisive about what you want to do as she won’t really suggest anything - we did cowgirl, missionary and then I finished in doggy. Nice chat and then a pretty similar second round.

Conclusion
A chilled, amenable girl who is attractive and provides a good ( but quite straight up) service. I would see again if I was in the area.