Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx - Manchester  (Read 1633 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tyramhall

External Link/Members Only
1hr £110

This happened just after new year.
I fancied an hour of being rimmed and anal and after searching on here, Andrea had good reviews so I fired off an email with what I was looking for and managed to get a text confirming all was good.
Her house is on the outskirts of Manchester and generally the street felt safe. Upon knocking, the usual hiding behind the door trick and at first glance I could have sworn she was 7ft tall but it turned out she was stood on the stairs   :lol:
Her profile says she is 51 but in my opinion she is probably more like 60. She seemed pleasant enough and has still got a decent pair of tits which were practically popping out.
Up the stairs we go into her room and it was good to see a circular bed. Not seen one in ages. The room seemed clean and now I could get a good look at her, she looked more haggered than what I was expecting. I wasn't here to kiss her and the reviews of her rimming etc were too good for me to walk so we sorted the cash and I got on all 4's.
I was freshly showered and made sure the chocolate starfish was squeaky clean. After 10mins of light rimming I asked her to go deep which we would previously discussed. She went a touch deeper but it was more intermittent than a continues arse eating frenzy. I must have asked her to go deeper at least 3 or 4 times without much more success.
After 25mins of light rimming, I stopped her and asked if I could bang the shit out of her arse. As she stood up from the edge of the bed she was absolutely soaked in sweat and seemed dizzy and had a red face. Honestly thought she was about to have a heart attack.
I offered to finish the booking early but she refused and said she'd be ok after a glass of water.
After 5mins she got back on the bed and brought my dick back to life with a fairly decent owo. She then rubbered me up and for about 15mins I went hammer on tongs on her arse which to be fair felt good.
After I'd finished, she seemed to still be having the funny turn and I was genuinely worried for her. Thankfully after a few minutes she seemed better.
Andrea has been on the punting scene for a while now and I was genuinely looking forward to my first visit with her especially when you read all the positive reviews. Unfortunately for me, it looks like I'm 10 years too late and its sad to see such an old bird past her well reviewed prime.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 06:16:19 pm by Tyramhall »

Offline marc_hotsteppa

She is actually 51 - I've met her a couple of times before I signed up here (decent punts) and in between rounds we'd chatted which revealed our actual ages. 

Shame about the negative, sounds like she might not have been match fit and maybe should not have been working if that was the case.

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smit1234

25 minutes of rimming will make most people dizzy

Offline Thephoenix

25 minutes of rimming will make most people dizzy

Too right!
What a trooper to try and keep going.

Online Steve McQueen

I’m surprised she received a negative, but you make a rating based on your own personal experience at the time. I had a tie and tease session with her and she kept me on edge for an hour. I thought my head was going to come off when I climaxed. Don’t know why I never went back but that’s this punting life for you