Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mina-Thai beauty in Bolton  (Read 5953 times)

Offline sir wanksalot

Well..........WOW!  :dance:

Had my eye on this one for several weeks but I don't normally go for Thai women and with the growing trend for post ops parading as genuine women it has made me nervous seeing Thai women in general.

Mina has been on Vivastreet for some time now and updates her photos periodically. Some photos she looks stunning whilst in others I am not too sure if I detect some masculine facial features on her.

I had exchanged several messages with her over a period of a week or so and thought I might have blown my chance when I asked her directly if she was post op, to which I got no reply but she didn't hold a grudge and I arranged to see her today.

Place: Just off Chorley Old Road. Flat with not so discrete entrance on side of shop.

Usual hiding behind the door trick and so I could only see her face but f*ck me she was pretty.

Went upstairs and ushered into a room where I got the chance to see her better.

Fellas......she is fit as fuck! Very very pretty face, could be late 20's or even early 30's.

The body was as good as the face. Toned, trimmed, slim, almost nymph like-and reminded me very much of Polish Kate from Salford. Mina has fake boobs but they suited her and an almost impossibly pinched narrow waist.

I was asked to lay face down and a reasonable massage ensued but I was already rock hard knowing what was to come later.

On the turn over she straddles me and allows me to suck on her nipples and I'm REALLY in awe of her beauty. She's very demure, really pretty and really feminine.

She soon reaches for a condom and then applies it by mouth. By this time I think if she would have whispered to my dick I would have come in buckets. I could feel I was on a hair trigger.

She then slips me inside her and I was coming the second I was inside her and I'm not ashamed to admit that.

In terms of service I didn't really push the boundaries and I doubt she does anything other than a gentle GFE. I'm not even sure if she kisses as I didn't even get a peck.

She may be the lady in the pics. I should really know as there are enough tatoos to positively confirm but I was just in a whirl of adrenaline so didn't memorise any particular tattoo on her body.

Paid £ 70 for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

I had coms with this one last week but I didn't go through with it as something didn't just sit right  :unknown:..glad you enjoyed yourself mate, if she's around next week I might have a pop

Offline BigBoyJ

She certainly looks great by the pics

Im assuming you are confident that she was indeed not post op based off this?

If not I may have to arrange a meet shortly if thats the case

Offline sir wanksalot

I had coms with this one last week but I didn't go through with it as something didn't just sit right  :unknown:..glad you enjoyed yourself mate, if she's around next week I might have a pop

what was it that put you off Frank?

Offline sir wanksalot

She certainly looks great by the pics

Im assuming you are confident that she was indeed not post op based off this?

If not I may have to arrange a meet shortly if thats the case

She looks much more feminine and pretty in real life than in those photos. I'm confident she is not post-op. No red flags during our meet plus she works from a well established Thai massage place and they haven't historically had anything other than women working there.

Offline frankc

what was it that put you off Frank?

Not sure really mate, I had other options locally and as there wasn't any info on here I decided against it.....so  :hi: for the info pal 👍

Offline Trotter671

She looks much more feminine and pretty in real life than in those photos. I'm confident she is not post-op. No red flags during our meet plus she works from a well established Thai massage place and they haven't historically had anything other than women working there.

Hi SirW - I guess Mina was working from an independent flat rather massage shop when you saw her? She looks FAF and right up my strasse!!

Offline sir wanksalot

Hi SirW - I guess Mina was working from an independent flat rather massage shop when you saw her? She looks FAF and right up my strasse!!

Yes mate. It's actually DokKhun's Thai place (I just googled it) but it's a private flat, none of those "Thai massage" in neon signs outside!!

I'd be interested to see what others think of her

Offline Trotter671

Yes mate. It's actually DokKhun's Thai place (I just googled it) but it's a private flat, none of those "Thai massage" in neon signs outside!!

I'd be interested to see what others think of her

Cheers pal, appreciated. I think I will try a dabble soon! :thumbsup:

Offline HappyShopper82

Looks tempting. Out of interest were there any other girls working there? With it being an hour trek from where I live wouldn't want to turn up to risk a B&S parlour girl.

Offline sir wanksalot

Looks tempting. Out of interest were there any other girls working there? With it being an hour trek from where I live wouldn't want to turn up to risk a B&S parlour girl.

I don't know my friend. It was my first time there but I was already aware of the place as there's an old review on here somewhere for Dokhun thai massage in Bolton. I don't think the lady I saw was the one reviewed here.

The rooms are all numbered so I presume there might be others who work there-someone else was cooking Thai food as I was leaving.

An hour's trek is more than I would ever consider for a punt. I've become such a lazy bastard travelling to a punt now. If it takes longer than 25 mins then they're off my list.

Offline Trotter671

I had comms with her yesterday, sounds lovely on the phone (assuming if it was Mina that answered?). She doesn't do Sundays so I'm hoping to sort out a booking this week (depending on work commitments).

Offline Cord_the_boy

How confident are you that it’s the girl in the photos?

The reason I ask is I’m 99% sure that’s a girl called “Sai” who works in LK metro. Not suggesting it couldn’t be her, I mean tourist visas are achievable, just curious.

I’ve tried to book in soon enough anyway so I can go see.

Offline sir wanksalot

How confident are you that it’s the girl in the photos?

The reason I ask is I’m 99% sure that’s a girl called “Sai” who works in LK metro. Not suggesting it couldn’t be her, I mean tourist visas are achievable, just curious.

I’ve tried to book in soon enough anyway so I can go see.

I'm not confident at all.

I'm annoyed with myself as the girl in the photos has enough tattoos to positively identify whether the lady I saw is one and the same but I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't think to memorise any particular tattoos of Mina's.

The girl in the photos appears to have fuller lips, almost as if they've been done and in some of those photos my "post op" radar was ringing a little bit. The lady I met had more delicate features and, in my opinion, looked prettier than the one in the photos.

She had a banging body as well.

Offline Cord_the_boy

I re-read your review after I’d asked and realise now that you’d sort of already answered. Sorry about re-asking! Most encouraging if the real girl is more attractive than the one in the pictures. The sort of bait and switch we can all tolerate.

Provisionally booked for tomorrow, I’ll feed back.

Offline Cord_the_boy

Textbook Thai

All confirmed then done the Houdini today. Guess we’ll never know, well, until she pops back up with a new name and profile in a few days. Was looking forward to that one!

Offline sir wanksalot

Textbook Thai

All confirmed then done the Houdini today. Guess we’ll never know, well, until she pops back up with a new name and profile in a few days. Was looking forward to that one!

I'm sorry mate. Weird thing is she told me she's lived in the area for a number of years but I've never seen her ad until fairly recently

Offline ISTS2005

cheers bro, ad is still there for me

Offline sir wanksalot

cheers bro, ad is still there for me

Yeah-I don't think it ever disappeared. I'm tempted to go back....

Offline sir wanksalot

Decided to go for a second visit but this time I went with a mission. I wanted to verify if the lady in the photos is the Mina I saw last time.

I think I can say with 99% certainty that the Mina I saw is NOT the lady in the photos on Vivastreet.

Not the most discrete of entrances to be honest but I was looking forward to seeing Mina again.

The room is very dark, especially until your eyes get accustomed to it. I lost one of my shoes for a few seconds when she left the room with the cash.

She's very chatty at the start and strips off as soon as you're on the massage bed. Like I said before, she's almost breathtakingly fit (in my opinion).

An oily massage with me lying on my front. No cc swipes but she does lean forward and rubs her breasts over your back. There was also a moment where she started rubbing her pussy into my buttocks in a rhythmic fashion.

On the turnover and my dick is dancing like an OAP at a 60's revival disco.

At this point she's kneeling on the bed, in between my legs allowing me to admire her body. Nothing raunchy about the service, no kissing (despite what her profile says). I don't like to ask for stuff as a rejection always takes the shine of the remainder of the punt.

She slips a condom on and starts with oral but I know I will blow quickly so slow her down. She then mounts me and starts rocking and I lasted marginally longer than last time. I have zero self fucking control with this lady!  :lol:

Would I recommend? Yes-she reminds me of some of the girls from World Famous Babes all those years ago. FAF but the service doesn't push them into the stratosphere and yet......you're still strangely satisfied with the experience.

Would I return? Probably not. Second visit confirmed that the service didn't improve on the first one but I'm glad I met her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jaymagnum11

This one used to go by the name of Lina year.

she id FAF but the service is poor  IMO.

Has a sexy body with fake Boobs that looks great on her.

She goes through the motions with minimum effort.

No kissing, Covered oral thats quick not deep.

few positions of which doggy is the best with a cracking view.

But she stops quickly as you get into the rhythm.

missionary she positions herself with her leg bent in such a way you cant get fully inside.

Its all too quick and disappointing.

I wont be returning.

Offline Trotter671

I tried again a few weeks ago for a booking - didn't get any reply so sacked it off. Sounds like I made the right choice there!

Offline sir wanksalot

This one used to go by the name of Lina year.

she id FAF but the service is poor  IMO.

Has a sexy body with fake Boobs that looks great on her.

She goes through the motions with minimum effort.

No kissing, Covered oral thats quick not deep.

few positions of which doggy is the best with a cracking view.

But she stops quickly as you get into the rhythm.

missionary she positions herself with her leg bent in such a way you cant get fully inside.

Its all too quick and disappointing.

I wont be returning.

Can't find any reviews of "Lina"  :unknown: