Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovedayBJ Shepton Mallet  (Read 2505 times)

3 review(s) for lovedaybj (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AverageJoe75

External Link/Members Only

Been here a while but unfortunately I don't get the chance to punt as often as I would like.

I've had my eye on Lucy for a while and done my research. I had contacted her a couple of times before but either she wasn't available or she cancelled once with plenty of notice.

I knew I would be passing through Shepton on a Friday evening so made contact on the morning through text and got a time sorted.
When I was a few minutes away I was text where to park up and given excellent directions to her house. The door was left unlocked and walked straight in to find her waiting.
I was lead into a back "working" room with soft lighting. First impressions were ok. She is reasonably attractive with quite a dirty twinkle in her eye. Body wise I would say a 16/18 with a bit of a tummy.

I'd only come for blow and go so handed over the paperwork and sat on the futon. She undid my jeans and got to work. Her technique is very good and enthusiastic. Proper deepthroat and she didn't object to having a hand or 2 on the back of her head. After a couple of minutes she stopped to release her ample boobs and proceeded to grease them up. She then alternated between sucking and giving a titwank. When I was close to cumming she went back to deepthroat and took my load in her throat and swallowed the lot. As she put it "That bypassed the tonsils!"

When she hasn't got a cock in her mouth she gives the right amount of dirty talk/encouragement. I would say I was out of there in 15 minutes, which was well worth the £50. Hopefully I'll get the time for a longer appointment soon and try the full service.

Hopefully I've given enough information for an adequate review.

Offline invaderofrome

Thanks for the review. Yes Lucy does give a very dirty, sloppy BJ. Her body shape is not my favourite, but that's more than made up for in filth. Must see her again sometime.
Regards, Invader.

Offline Avaya

I really want her to visit Swindon!

Offline Acerimmer

Lucy is proper filth. ( in a good way)
Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline hottext72

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only

Been here a while but unfortunately I don't get the chance to punt as often as I would like.

I've had my eye on Lucy for a while and done my research. I had contacted her a couple of times before but either she wasn't available or she cancelled once with plenty of notice.

I knew I would be passing through Shepton on a Friday evening so made contact on the morning through text and got a time sorted.
When I was a few minutes away I was text where to park up and given excellent directions to her house. The door was left unlocked and walked straight in to find her waiting.
I was lead into a back "working" room with soft lighting. First impressions were ok. She is reasonably attractive with quite a dirty twinkle in her eye. Body wise I would say a 16/18 with a bit of a tummy.

I'd only come for blow and go so handed over the paperwork and sat on the futon. She undid my jeans and got to work. Her technique is very good and enthusiastic. Proper deepthroat and she didn't object to having a hand or 2 on the back of her head. After a couple of minutes she stopped to release her ample boobs and proceeded to grease them up. She then alternated between sucking and giving a titwank. When I was close to cumming she went back to deepthroat and took my load in her throat and swallowed the lot. As she put it "That bypassed the tonsils!"

When she hasn't got a cock in her mouth she gives the right amount of dirty talk/encouragement. I would say I was out of there in 15 minutes, which was well worth the £50. Hopefully I'll get the time for a longer appointment soon and try the full service.

Hopefully I've given enough information for an adequate review.

Saw her 3 times a while ago. If she wasn't so out of my way I'd be back; a really enthusiastic lady - educated, imaginative and funny.