Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyNikki - Marylebone - Non-stop action  (Read 1442 times)

46 review(s) for HornyNikki (42 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline youngchoco

Comms
Booked over texts, very fast responses, she manages her own bookings.

Basement level flat very close to Marylebone station. She seems to be the sole occupant. Easy to find (she also gives good instructions) and very quiet.

Price
£235 for 45 minutes

Services
DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, protected sex, massage

The WG
Early 30s probably. Huge natural tits, nice shaved pussy, 5'7", about size 14, facially - quite pretty. Her tits are great. Ass is big too and looks great when fucking her from behind.

The Punt
Kiss on entry, move into the bedroom which is clean and dimly lit. Move towards the sofa where we sit down and have a short chat while she is already getting started rubbing my cock. Onto DFK and our hands are all over each other. She unzips my pants and gets onto her knees to start giving an amazing blowjob. We stop quickly to sort out payment and then I'm taking off her bra to reveal those massive natural tits. She continues sucking my dick and then moves towards the bed where she gets on all fours and continues to suck my dick while I stand next to the bed and watch in the mirror. She then lies on her back with her head hanging off the bed for me to fuck her throat and choke her. Condom on shortly after and we fuck in mish, and doggy until I cum. Immediately after I cum, she's taking the condom off and goes back to sucking my dick for 10 minutes straight. She is determined to keep my dick hard for the full duration and she absolutely does that. Condom back on and she rides me with those huge tits there bouncing in front of me. I fuck her hard in a few positions and she can really take a hard fucking. I don't cum a second time but she takes the condom off to continue sucking my dick until the end of the punt.

Summary
Great punt, stellar service. Amazing blow job

Visit Again
A little expensive but given the track record I've had with cheaper girls who seem to be well reviewed here, yes, she delivers

Offline SonofAJohn

• Temp ban until
    23/05/24 @ 19:14
  • Reviews: 18
Expensive punt but the SP looks good!

Offline youngchoco

Yeah agreed she is expensive and delivers on it!

Like I said, given my experience with the cheaper girls who are well reviewed, I would pay more for a quality punt any day. I've had a < 50% success rate on the £150/hour girls and they were all quite well reviewed

Offline SonofAJohn

• Temp ban until
    23/05/24 @ 19:14
  • Reviews: 18
Yeah agreed she is expensive and delivers on it!

Like I said, given my experience with the cheaper girls who are well reviewed, I would pay more for a quality punt any day. I've had a < 50% success rate on the £150/hour girls and they were all quite well reviewed
I think her 4h dinner date + private time would work well for me tbh

Offline NotThe

OP, thank you for the review!

Does she remind you of any other WG specifically?
Your review made me think of HSG: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393581.0

Who's probably mid 30s, big natural tits, a bit plumpy, but amazing service. But HSG charges £180. This one charges £250!

Offline youngchoco

I think I saw HSG a few years back but forgot to post a review. I went to see her to experiment a little and try dipping into bdsm - specifically being a sub. I wasn’t really into it and although she had a great body, I felt she wasn’t very pretty. Nikki is much easier on the eyes imo!