Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya - Olina - dirty Thai sweetheart  (Read 1305 times)

Offline ScottishWidower1982

External Link/Members Only

Location: Bayswater. 2nd floor flat in a block, 10 minute walk from Queensway tube (central line). Bedroom was fine, bathroom good. Plenty of hot water and a clean towel. Other room was occupied by Mata during the visit, but she was not seen or heard.

Price & Duration: £150 for 60 mins. No extras. April 2024.

Comms:
Very good. My first time using an agency, and Olina Oriental made it all quick and easy. Requested Maya specifically with a proposed time for next day and was politely asked to contact on the morning of the booking as I was a new customer. This was all done painlessly on WhatsApp, and I was sent the address and full instructions.

The Lady: I had spent some considerable time looking at the Olina website and reading the many reviews here, before finally deciding on Maya. This lady is very attractive to me, very petite and slim, pretty face. I believe she has lost some weight since her photos were taken, but it suits her, and her body is perfectly curved with cracking tits. Age early 30s is probably accurate, she said 33. Nice lingerie. Large but attractive tattoos on her back.

Action:
My third punt. Straight into the action in the hallway, great DFK available for the full hour, which is exactly what I want in my session. Amazing kisser, very passionate. Groping her arse while she undresses me in her bedroom and starts with some excellent oral on me to warm up! Once undressed led by the dick to the shower, where I was thoroughly scrubbed. Nice mirror in the shower to watch Maya go down on you, and she was entertaining and high-spirited throughout. Back on the bed, lots of oral, ball licking and onto some excellent rimming which she engaged in fully. Was getting lightheaded and close to the edge, so slowed down to perform RO which was lovely. Turned her over to kiss her back and bum, eventually licking her pussy and asshole from behind. Then Maya used a toy on herself while sucking my cock, before we moved on to reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (great view!), doggy and mish where I eventually came. Solid 35-40 minutes of action, then Maya gave me a short back massage before we had a cuddle and a chat. I had left it too late for a 2nd round and we were out of time, but that will be for next time. Solo shower to finish, more DFK and then out the door 5 minutes past the hour.

Summary: High Positive. Maya was engaged and an active participant throughout, and I thought she was delightful. Fun, charming and compliant. 9/10 – already planning on returning very soon! She also suggested a duo with Mata which sounds like it has amazing potential…

Hidden Image/Members Only