Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLauren - Dangerous Prossie Outing Punter?  (Read 30998 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

I read it all but this is all I remember.
 :lol:
 :D
 :wacko:
 :lol:

Yep - delusional. Who knows what the fuck this is all about?

Sailormack

Why the fuck is it always pro$$ies that receive these "death threats"

You never hear of that cheeky bitch Doris on the tills at ASDA getting them  :unknown:

Offline Daffodil

Perfectly summarised in one sentence.

tcm

It isn't really, although I'm sure you would like it to be the case. It makes you sound like a victim, hoodwinked by a scheming prossie.

You shared information with a prostitute about a punter, only taking her word for it even though you knew they had history. You called him a twat and made some reference to an address that he was associated with. All of the pms regarding this matter have mysteriously disappeared and you have ignored other points raised about your story.

You've also admitted to discussing another punter (RL) with a prossie.

Whether you're malicious or not, you are a liability in my eyes.

You seem like an ok guy (although who really knows), and it sounds like you post valuable punting information also, but you appear to have the prossie's interest above the punter's  :thumbsdown:

Offline Daffodil

Why the fuck is it always pro$$ies that receive these "death threats"

You never hear of that cheeky bitch Doris on the tills at ASDA getting them  :unknown:

Prossies have the worst luck. They're always receiving death threats, being stalked, having their cars break down, falling ill, having family members fall ill, and water pipes bursting  :sarcastic:

Offline NIK

Prossies have the worst luck. They're always receiving death threats, being stalked, having their cars break down, falling ill, having family members fall ill, and water pipes bursting  :sarcastic:

You forgot about losing their phones.   :cool:

Offline punk

And having the Landlord,painter and decorator or the Vat man turn up.

Offline punk

You forgot about losing their phones.   :cool:

or the classic, sorry i could not reply,there was some thing wrong with my phone

Offline kayak

Lauren has said on the auto-censored that she's retiring. Good riddance I say. I had only one experience with her, complete waste of money.

pierrot

I notice they're all climbing over themselves to wish her well, she'll probably be back in weeks with a new name and profile.

Offline Sonny Crockett

What a horrible piece of work!!!!

Never met her, but I will say............

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!

Offline threechilliman

I had a great punt with her - simple as that. It seems recently standards may have slipped as I've only seen neg's posted of late. Probably for the best that she's decided to call it a day.

tcm