Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Facial Milf/Piximinx Cheltenham/Gloucester  (Read 4931 times)

9 review(s) for Genuine Facial Milf (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for xpiximinx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Now I’m usually only a FBSM kind of bloke but have been tempted by Genuine Facial Milfs offering for quite awhile now. Something about the thought of a quick visit, standing there in all your glory and letting her bring you off all over her face.

So decided to get in touch last week and arrange a quick 15min visit with just that in mind. Now I’ve added two links one for Genuine Facial Milf and also one for Piximinx,  as upon arrival, and as both girls were working from the same place, and were both free having just arrived a 2 girl BJ facial was suddenly on offer. They often work in Cheltenham but it was Gloucester docks this time.

External Link/Members Only

Both as described in their profile, fit bodies especially Pixie (mid 30’s) who as she says is very petite, with nice big enhanced boobs. Debbie (GFM) also looks good and around mid possibly late 50’s but still in good shape and like Pixie a fair sized enhanced set on her.

Anyway, after a quick visit to the bathroom to freshen myself up, before I knew it both girls are on their knees in front of me unzipping me and starting to work on my cock. Now I felt a bit stupid stood there with my trousers round my ankles so decided to go full on CFNM on them, at which point they both got their tits out so that I could have a good feel while they were sucked, licked, stroked and wanked me in unison ... there is definately lots to be said for one girl licking your balls while one sucks and wanks you.

Anyway, 10 minutes later I’m on the verge, which I’m sure they can tell as the vocal encouragement to cum over their faces ramps up a notch. I was certainly turned on by the whole experience and showed my appreciation, as they positioned there faces side by side, by cumming all over them...... and a nice touch that they both thanked me !

Certainly a very horny experience, two girls who know what they are doing with just the right balance, for me anyway, of each taking it in turns but always having two mouths/lips on my cock/balls

Would I do this again, oh yes, was it easy to arrange and get to, oh yes, are they both fit and begging for a face full, oh yes ...... and all for £60, which ok I know is only for a 15 min quickie facial but you’re paying for a horny experience and personally I think it’s money well
spent ... I will be back soon

Offline Sanch79

Are they Debbie & Layla from the greedy girl parties?

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Have not done the greedy girl parties but got the impression that it might be the same Debbie. As for Pixieminx/Layla I wouldn’t know sorry, but by sounds of your note it well could be

As I said I’m usually a fbsm sort of bloke so a first for me

Cheers

Online fredhiggins

It's the same Debbie - a legend in Midland's bukkake circles.

I don't know the other lady.

Titfuckenthusiast

I'm up in Cheltenham in a few weeks and have wanted to see GFM for a while, hope they are both there whilst I'm staying! This sounds incredible

Online TallnHung

Have parties Debbie & Layla before but pre Layla's tit job.
Looks like Layla and have to agree they are both great. Debbie never fails to get a big load from me ;)

Offline nothiingtodeclare

Have parties Debbie & Layla before but pre Layla's tit job.
Looks like Layla and have to agree they are both great. Debbie never fails to get a big load from me ;)

Out of interest is this Layla? External Link/Members Only

Offline Good-timer

So just to confirm Layla is actually xpiximinx

Thepascal1

So just to confirm Layla is actually xpiximinx

How small is she? I quite like petite girls