Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda_Fox - Barnstable - messed around for 2nd time - didn't meet (again)  (Read 914 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6279895) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline exe-punter

External Link/Members Only

First tried to meet her about six months ago. Went through and arranged the booking, then at the last moment she called me back and cancelled the booking saying 'people are being really weird and messing me around, sorry...I'm not seeing anyone else during this tour'.

Fast forward to recently - arranged via text message, was about to get into the car to go see her, and then she cancelled on me 'because she had another booking from someone with more AW feedback'. She said that I could come later if I wanted. I said there's no point because she will just bump me later again if she gets another 'better' booking. I was then told that this was because I messed her mate around - bullshit as I have never messed a girl around before.

Not quite sure what's going on here - oh well...

Offline Avabar

She does seem a bit unpredictable. When I saw her earlier in the year, I very nearly walked as she kept me waiting around ages outside her property. Just kept getting the occasional “just need 10 minutes” texts, which ended up being way more than 10 minutes, all the time I’m stood on a residential street like a lemon.
Very glad I stuck it out, as she was one of the best punts I ever had, but think I’ll always be a bit suspicious of the meet actually happening whenever I arrange something with her.

Online bristolnick

The crazy ones are always a good fuck but will mess you about!