Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor GCE/GEA  (Read 1442 times)

Offline zag69

Anyone seen Taylor?

External Link/Members Only

Any feedback most welcome guys

Goodwood

Service wise I can give her 9/10 , but looks wise she is bit disappointing....I wont waste my 150 again

JazzMan

Service wise I can give her 9/10 , but looks wise she is bit disappointing....I wont waste my 150 again

Hi Goodwood,
As a GEA man could you give us a quick run down on the current crop of girls, please?

Offline zag69

Looks wise who famous does Taylor resemble?

The ones I am mulling over are Taylor, Hannah and Stella. I have seen both Hannah and Stella and both are stunning and up for it. Taylor's pics look good and I'm trying to decide if she's getting a pounding or if it's Hannah or Stella.

Guys if anyone is thinking about Hannah or Stella then book up and you won't be disappointed. Hannah is 100% natural gorgeous girl and likes a pounding. Stella is a stunning woman, big fake tits with amazing oral skills.

Goodwood

Here you go Jazzman, as requested writing a quick review of the ones I have seen from GEA.  Just want to tell that "One mans meat is another
mans poison", so no need to point guns at me if you dont like what I wrote

Katie - One of the best gals of GEA, good looking & she loves what she is doing
Erin - She was working with the name Stella and then she back for the second time as Erin and shes got the good looking cans
Rae - Overly tanned and I have to worry about the sheets , so I avoid apart from that she is ok
Kayla - not the best but she is okay
Mikah - she is bit differnt from other , she has slender waist and perfect assests
Paige - She is an english lass , she is always my first choice. She may not be the best looking but I like her company
Layla - There was a review already and I totally agree with it
Toni - All you read about her are true, but actually she is kind of shy , but boy her as* from the back is the best looking
 The worst experience I had was with Imogen, I know few of the punters reviewed her Positive , but when i met her ,her breasts was smelling like hell (may be another punter has left his mark on her . I had to send her back and that put me off punting for a while)

Drillakilla

Here you go Jazzman, as requested writing a quick review of the ones I have seen from GEA.  Just want to tell that "One mans meat is another
mans poison", so no need to point guns at me if you dont like what I wrote

Katie - One of the best gals of GEA, good looking & she loves what she is doing
Erin - She was working with the name Stella and then she back for the second time as Erin and shes got the good looking cans
Rae - Overly tanned and I have to worry about the sheets , so I avoid apart from that she is ok
Kayla - not the best but she is okay
Mikah - she is bit differnt from other , she has slender waist and perfect assests
Paige - She is an english lass , she is always my first choice. She may not be the best looking but I like her company
Layla - There was a review already and I totally agree with it
Toni - All you read about her are true, but actually she is kind of shy , but boy her as* from the back is the best looking
 The worst experience I had was with Imogen, I know few of the punters reviewed her Positive , but when i met her ,her breasts was smelling like hell (may be another punter has left his mark on her . I had to send her back and that put me off punting for a while)

Good info there.

I'm looking for a girl with a very athletic tight toned body like a dancer, do any of the girls fall into that category?

JazzMan

Good info there.

I'm looking for a girl with a very athletic tight toned body like a dancer, do any of the girls fall into that category?

Vivienne Blair Street Sauna.