Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bouncybustybella / big tittie hoe - Aberdeen  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Nstiger

External Link/Members Only
This one has caught my eye, green light on in Aberdeen, viva ad also adding to the intrigue.

If pics are recent looks like she might be worth a punt, if a couple years out of date you might be confronted by a moose!

I get the impression she might not be new on the scene, any previous experiences??

Offline Knight097

I'm 90 percent sure it's a fake profile, the second picture in the profile is stolen from Angela White, the one in the blue lingerie.

Offline Knight097

Here is the stolen picture, it's a fake profile.

External Link/Members Only

Online Jorge999

She does actually exist! I saw her when she was in the Deen previously under another user name. When I saw this new profile, I messaged her and she came back saying she had kept my number in her phone and that we had met before. For the life of me, I cant remember what her old name was but its definitely not a fake profile.

She’s a curvy, big titted redhead from the Central Belt - maybe not the best service provider in the world but not the worst either.

Offline mrwhite

I'm 90 percent sure it's a fake profile, the second picture in the profile is stolen from Angela White, the one in the blue lingerie.

I'm not sure why she would 'liberate' someone else's photos but if it were a fake profile would it not have a PG full off photos and movies to try and generate an income?

I can't see the point of creating a fake profile that generates no income.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I've messaged this one and I always get a reply.

She seems to be moving between West Lothian Glasgow and Dundee ATM. Haven't managed to get times to match yet.