Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CassieGoulding - Hamilton  (Read 2346 times)

Offline big-al93

I noticed this new profile and tbh I am struggling to decide if it's genuine. Pictures just look tgtbt, but I'm not finding anything with an image search. Rates are on the high side, especially as no OWO or DFK. Don't expect anyone to have visited but if any clever bods can find any other info before I TOFTT it would be appreciated.

Offline Glesgaboy

She caught my eye too!
And I thought the same tgtbt- perhaps?…especially in Hamilton.
🧐

Offline WillD83

Offline Jock D

At £90 for the half hour...I certainly wouldn't put her in the TGTBT category :sarcastic:

Offline WillD83

Looks quality. Might have to TOFTT. Good find!

Offline filthyscotslover

Weirdly i cant find her in the South Lanarkshire section yet when clicking the link, her profile is there saying Hamilton

Offline Beansbrocoli

Planning to TOFFT soon, only issue is that hamilton is a little bit far, but will post if I do.

Offline Alphabet

Weirdly i cant find her in the South Lanarkshire section yet when clicking the link, her profile is there saying Hamilton

She seems to have put her location as Hamilton, Glasgow rather than Lanarkshire which is probably why she's not showing up on AW that way.

Offline Problem Child

Looks absolutely 😍
No fk and no owo listed but cim and swallow? 🤷‍♂️
Mibbes just a noob trying to get a grip on the different lingo in her new trade

Online zag69

That's a bait and switch if ever I saw one. No chance the bird who opens the door looks like that.

Offline big-al93

That's a bait and switch if ever I saw one. No chance the bird who opens the door looks like that.

Well there's only one way to find out ;) 

Offline Watp

If real ,It will be someone with an only fans account trying to get the membership count up.

Offline seeker

Shes never had a contact number up so far ...

Offline The_Rose_age

You can see the first picture in the purple is a screen shot  :lol: blatant B&S 💯

Offline DoctorSalchicha

aw-mail sent three days ago, read and haven't bother to reply.

Offline G1bby1991

It is a genuine profile I saw her a couple of times a few years ago was a different name tho definitely the same girl was in Hamilton

Offline G1bby1991

Offline big-al93

Cheers G1bby  :thumbsup:,

Had a quick scan and found 4 previous reviews, 2 pos, 1 neutral, 1 neg.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24782

Offline filthyscotslover

She would be perfect for dipping my toe back into all this. Anyone had a reply from her?. Honestly thought it was a scam when i saw it

Offline big-al93

Yes, she replied to my email a couple of days after sending it. Sent her number and asked to arrange via WhatsApp.

Offline filthyscotslover

Cheers Al. Il try too and see