Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP access to list of punters telephone numbers  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Itsonlyme

During a recent punt the SP informed me that my number appears on a list of numbers open to SP with negative reviews. I was shocked to hear this as I’ve never had any issues with anyone but have given negative reviews myself. She decided after communicating with me she would ignore the review and the punt went ahead. I guess it’s just a mirror of ukpunting.

Offline tp69

Fair play. Likely to be added if the SP works out you reviewed her poorly. They'll know that and most probably used for safety/hygiene as well.

Offline jay121

Fair play. Likely to be added if the SP works out you reviewed her poorly. They'll know that and most probably used for safety/hygiene as well.

most likely that it is client eye app she was talking about

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
It's called clienteye
It's a safety feature for sex workers

It's fully discussed and reviewed on here 

Offline fisherofsouls

Get a punting phone, put a new SIM in it every month or so, then you can be on as many lists as you want and it doesn't matter :)

Offline shed

Get a punting phone, put a new SIM in it every month or so, then you can be on as many lists as you want and it doesn't matter :)

Agree. I have done this for a long time. It's easy and cheap and eliminates problems. :thumbsup:

Offline tp69

Agree. I have done this for a long time. It's easy and cheap and eliminates problems. :thumbsup:

Sounds like SP's use to it keep themselves safe from scumbags, sounds reasonable to me. I've never had a single SP text me when I haven't initiated it. You don't need a new sim every month, surely only if you get texted by someone you don't want texting you, and need to change it.

Offline jay121

Sounds like SP's use to it keep themselves safe from scumbags, sounds reasonable to me. I've never had a single SP text me when I haven't initiated it. You don't need a new sim every month, surely only if you get texted by someone you don't want texting you, and need to change it.

If used correctly that would be a logical conclusion to make but unfortunately due to the workings of the app its prone to misuse.

Offline Cryton123

If used correctly that would be a logical conclusion to make but unfortunately due to the workings of the app its prone to misuse.

Just like this site I guess. Any of us could write a false negative review of a girl out of spite. Sadly that’s the problem with any review/information sharing site.

Sadly they’ll always be a few that post false information for personal gain  :thumbsdown:

Online finn5555

Deffo clienteye the concept is good but some bitter and twisted pro$$ies have been know to abuse it  :timeout: :timeout:

Offline jay121

Just like this site I guess. Any of us could write a false negative review of a girl out of spite. Sadly that’s the problem with any review/information sharing site.

Sadly they’ll always be a few that post false information for personal gain  :thumbsdown:

Yes true but i suppose the difference here is that review info can be contested on UKP as some SPs have successfully done to get false negatives removed.

Offline Atrueyorkie

+1 , haha only annoying thing is contacting regulars again lol. But yeah burner/punting phone is a must and change here and there. Ease of mind

Offline Atrueyorkie

Yes true but i suppose the difference here is that review info can be contested on UKP as some SPs have successfully done to get false negatives removed.

+1, that’s the only reason I think it’s dangerous. It can be abused and maliciously as well with no contention or say of the other party.