Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Long evening gone wrong  (Read 1261 times)

Offline citynight

Had a mostly disastrous evening, ending in a mediocre punt... Really wanted a long GFE but didn't get it.

Texted Michelle Independent at lunchtime but didn't realise her last bookings are at 6.30pm. Said I'd try and leave work early & confirm.

Made excuses at work about getting a haircut and left early but by this time it was 5.30pm, leaving Soho. Text Michelle to see if it was still okay. No reply (must be busy I thought) so pressed ahead to Liverpool Street. At the station, no reply. Took a chance on the train and got to the very exciting Highams Park. No reply. Not having a dig at Michelle - I confirmed late and took the decision to get on the train.

Worked out I could go cross country to Enfield Chase and see the controversial Sexy 19 Nicole. Text to her - not free until 10.15pm!!!

Back onto the train. Decided to get off in Soho. Tried Selina at 70A Berwick Street. Busy. Onto Mary/Maria (I'm not even sure she knew...) at Lisle Street - but not my type, plus it's the vilest walkup in town. Back to 70A and Selina was now free. Decided what the hell, she's at least clean looking for Soho. And it was now 7.30pm! Tall, blonde, nice body. 10 minutes of her calling me 'naughty boy' and we were done.

Pretty unimpressive & wouldn't go back - but see why others might like her. But far from a GFE as you could get. Soho has become rotten.

In short, I ended up at a walkup 5 minutes from the office a full two hours after I left!!!! Worst part is I have to get up early to get a haircut now, just for show!  :dash:

Wish I'd been able to confirm Michelle earlier but at least Armella gets back this week & I can forget about everyone else!  :D (plus no traveling for me!)

Offline joe diddley

Worst part is I have to get up early to get a haircut now, just for show! 

Genius! It's those kind of details that make reports of disasters of this kind worth reading through.

Offline iPad3

10 out of 10 for effort mate but seriously I'd have given up at highams park and gone home, controlling the urge is truly a gift if you can do it.

Offline NIK

Had a mostly disastrous evening, ending in a mediocre punt... Really wanted a long GFE but didn't get it.

Texted Michelle Independent at lunchtime but didn't realise her last bookings are at 6.30pm. Said I'd try and leave work early & confirm.

Made excuses at work about getting a haircut and left early but by this time it was 5.30pm, leaving Soho. Text Michelle to see if it was still okay. No reply (must be busy I thought) so pressed ahead to Liverpool Street. At the station, no reply. Took a chance on the train and got to the very exciting Highams Park. No reply. Not having a dig at Michelle - I confirmed late and took the decision to get on the train.

Worked out I could go cross country to Enfield Chase and see the controversial Sexy 19 Nicole. Text to her - not free until 10.15pm!!!

Back onto the train. Decided to get off in Soho. Tried Selina at 70A Berwick Street. Busy. Onto Mary/Maria (I'm not even sure she knew...) at Lisle Street - but not my type, plus it's the vilest walkup in town. Back to 70A and Selina was now free. Decided what the hell, she's at least clean looking for Soho. And it was now 7.30pm! Tall, blonde, nice body. 10 minutes of her calling me 'naughty boy' and we were done.

Pretty unimpressive & wouldn't go back - but see why others might like her. But far from a GFE as you could get. Soho has become rotten.

In short, I ended up at a walkup 5 minutes from the office a full two hours after I left!!!! Worst part is I have to get up early to get a haircut now, just for show!  :dash:

Wish I'd been able to confirm Michelle earlier but at least Armella gets back this week & I can forget about everyone else!  :D (plus no traveling for me!)

Sound like you were guided by your cock. This is the kind of thing I would have done once upon a time, but not any more.   :)

Andre 3000

If I can't see who I want to punt with, I knock it on the head until another day.

You should have gone home and had a edging wank while arranging to see who you really wanted to.