Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One girl, two guys  (Read 772 times)

Offline Daffodil

A male friend and I are keen to meet a girl for a threesome. Ideally she’d be slim, 18-35, and Caucasian. She needs to be enthusiastic about being with two guys and, in particular, enjoy anal/double penetration.

Any recommendations? Just a girl who resembles that description and is genuinely into anal will do and I’ll ask if she’ll meet two guys.

No rush, this is for in a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance!

Offline LLPunting

try checking some reviews.  More than a few mentioned.

Offline Daffodil

Most helpful, didn’t think of that  :thumbsup:

Offline jimbocimil

Here are a couple -
External Link/Members Only  - Out call only and I've tried with a friend of mine a few years ago , She was fun company, recent reports say she's gained weight.
External Link/Members Only - This one may consider, saw her last week(I am behind on reviews) A real filth face/mouth/personality if that's your boat

Offline Moby Dick

Do a search on AW based on their likes list: Double Penetration, MMF 3somes, and Gangbangs
Also “who with” sometimes lists Couples MM.
I suggest one of you at least see her solo first. If she’s any good just ask if she is interested at the end of the meeting. Helps give the girl a bit of trust if she has already met you but also gives you confidence she will deliver and you are “attracted” to her.
If you have any regulars or someone you have already met then ask them.
I have DP several WG who don’t have this sort of thing advertised.

Offline Topkat

Diva have many girls listed as offering a MMF service.
Really easy to book via an agency but can be more expensive.
External Link/Members Only

I can imagine Lilac who I reviewed recently would be a good choice, seemed to be up for almost anything, ex A.
From what she said/did, I’m sure she would be more than happy to have two cocks to suck on at the same time....
External Link/Members Only

Offline Topkat

Another to consider from Diva would be Elemanta & she takes it up the arse no problem and as hard as you like :thumbsup:
She initially comes across as a touch shy but is actually the complete opposite.
On AW a bit cheaper  External Link/Members Only