Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree's new Moroccan girl- intel?  (Read 2676 times)

Offline daddy919

Athree has added a new addition- a Moroccan/Indian in her early 20s. Which means a Moroccan in her early 20s. Apparently she is Jessie's (the arab girl with b cups who used to work there) friend. Tried booking but Athree's costumer service just annoyed me. Has anyone seen her?

Offline RAJEC

Athree has added a new addition- a Moroccan/Indian in her early 20s. Which means a Moroccan in her early 20s. Apparently she is Jessie's (the arab girl with b cups who used to work there) friend. Tried booking but Athree's costumer service just annoyed me. Has anyone seen her?

Is her name meneka or is this another girl?

Offline daddy919

Offline RAJEC

I think her name is Jessie

Aha, sorry - not seen her / no intel mate

Shagman45

oh please... moroccan indian...u have to be a fool to beleive that.
These agrncys make up do MUCH lies to get men in.
what's next... brazilian Chinese women

Offline spiritualsoul

Did see Polish (or Russian maybe) lady - Natasha - from Athree a few days back. 
Was a really great session.  I just wanted FBSM and got just this with plenty of touching allowed
In general - most ladies are average with massage and customer service.  However, one or two are worth a punt

Online sparkus

I've regularly heard of a Morroccan there, though not seen.

Athree would probably do more business if they just shifted to a 30 for 30 price plan like all the TCMs.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Baxter63

The Moroccan/Indian thing isn't that impossible, Shagman45.

Until just a couple of years ago, London's huge Moroccan population was the largest, outside of Morocco, except for Paris and Marseilles. A few more French cities have now caught up but London is still a big Moroccan city. Anyone, who knows the Portobello Road/Golborne Road markets and neighbourhoods, will know that. Grenfell Tower was full of Moroccans, as is that estate and neighbourhood. The W10, W11, W6 neighbourhoods are full of them. They were highlighted (Golborne Road Mosque) as a hotbed for young terrorists but that's gone quiet. They're into fourth generations, now.

There have been loads of mixed marriages and mixed shagging (usually Moroccan guys with Spanish, Portuguese, British girls) so don't discount anything. If a Moroccan girl gets pregnant, outside of marriage, chances are that she's slung out on her ear and ostracised, so any offspring won't be brought up as a 'true Moroccan'. Might well go into prostitution.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Online sparkus

Baxter63, you're an erudite fella (I'm largely keeping my own counsel on this one).

The price list makes me laugh, not stated difference between £30 and £40 rates (I've never been offered £30 option) and what the fuck's a champissage?

Offline Baxter63

Not erudite. No special knowledge needed. It's my neighbourhood so I've seen the changes, over the years, especially in the Golborne Road area and market.

Haven't been near an Athree since they operated out of private flats. Limited, in those days and sounds just as bad, nowadays.

Champissage is a fancy name for an Indian head massage. Probably use it to screw more money out of people. I'm sure the City girls love saying they've just been for their weekly Champissage. Probably have a Reflexology, too.

Shagman45

mate, i live nearby, i know the area, lived there 26 years. its most likely a Romanian pretending to be Asian Arab, happens alot.
but im not a fool to believe bs

Offline Baxter63

You could well be right, I didn't say you weren't.

Maybe re-read what I said? I simply said that it isn't impossible, to have the mix that you decried. London has all sorts of mixed relationships. How about Chinese/Ethiopian? I'll add that Athree isn't an agency, as you said. It's a small chain, of three Indian shops.

I merely commented that there is a massive Moroccan population and that there are mixed couples, in the area. You can't have missed that if you live in North Kensington or Kensal Town? You must know couples, where a partner is Moroccan? I do.

I've lived in the heart of neighbourhood, for twice as long as you've lived 'nearby', by the way. Where's 'nearby'?

Online sparkus

Athree markets itself as Indian and the bulk of their staff (some would argue bulk in more ways than one) are Indian, but they do have other nationalities on the books e.g. black British, Russian and Middle Eastern.  The chances are though if you visit you will be seen by one of the longstanding mature Indian ladies.

There's been varying reports on here of what they will and won't do, but at that price (you're looking at £80 min for a massage and a topless wank) is it worth it? Kavia was good when she first started (was quite a sight to see that tunic come off for the first time) but is getting older and pricier.

They can do this as they have a solid mix of female customers, male regulars and walk-ins, so for all my moaning, they're still gonna be able to pay the bills even if I take my custom elsewhere.

Online sparkus

Should also point out that the Cricklewood massage place on Gumtree (reviewed here) has a stellar cast of Indians, Middle East etc. changing daily in among their usual EE fare, a shame it's so bloody hard to get to.

Offline spiritualsoul

As ever Sparkus, you are right....they have the business so why should they reduce prices.
I have found Natasha (non Indian) very good always, as well as Sara and Gina

Offline RAJEC

As ever Sparkus, you are right....they have the business so why should they reduce prices.
I have found Natasha (non Indian) very good always, as well as Sara and Gina

Any intel on these 2 please?

Online sparkus

Any intel on these 2 please?

Both reviewed on here, have sighted both.  Apparently Sara (the older) is more up for frolics in the room, Gina (the bigger) is more pleasant.  I appreciate that tells you not much.

Offline RAJEC

Both reviewed on here, have sighted both.  Apparently Sara (the older) is more up for frolics in the room, Gina (the bigger) is more pleasant.  I appreciate that tells you not much.

:lol: thanks buddy

Offline daddy919

The only Arabs in Athree spa is Jessie a.k.a Jessica who's Tunisian and a new girl called Priyanka (I think. Something Priya). Jessie/Jessica is back after having left Athree a year ago. I've spoken to Jessie in Arabic and can confirm both of her parents are Tunisian too. Jessie has told me Priyanka is Moroccan. She's also told me she's not sure why Gina advertises them as half Indian. Even Carla who is from the Caribbean is advertised as half Moroccan or half Indian

Offline RAJEC

The only Arabs in Athree spa is Jessie a.k.a Jessica who's Tunisian and a new girl called Priyanka (I think. Something Priya). Jessie/Jessica is back after having left Athree a year ago. I've spoken to Jessie in Arabic and can confirm both of her parents are Tunisian too. Jessie has told me Priyanka is Moroccan. She's also told me she's not sure why Gina advertises them as half Indian. Even Carla who is from the Caribbean is advertised as half Moroccan or half Indian

Any intel on priya(anka) pls?

Offline daddy919

Any intel on priya(anka) pls?

Not yet. I was meant to see the "new" girl but they confused me and ended up seeing Jessica who isn't technically new but a returning member.

Offline RAJEC

Not yet. I was meant to see the "new" girl but they confused me and ended up seeing Jessica who isn't technically new but a returning member.

Bastards  :lol:
Thanks buddy

Online sparkus

And was your member reintroduced to her?

Yeah, they never say that Carla is black British!

Offline daddy919

And was your member reintroduced to her?

Yeah, they never say that Carla is black British!

For £20 hj and £50 for topless. She's thick, with a nice ass. B cup tits, and I find her quite pretty. Her English is excellent with a lot of 'Like' and 'You know' and is very giggly. She said she's a student so i'm guessing her age to be in early 20s. Looks it too. Massage was shit, hj was okayish...took me a while to get hard with her and she's a chatterbox. Talking about life whilst wanking me off is what I expect of a bored wife. Found it cute  :lol: but would rather she not.

Shower was blocked  :thumbsdown: and towel smelled of a strong oil like mustard oil  :thumbsdown: 

Offline spiritualsoul

I was told Carla was Egyptian !!!

Yikes - shower blocked.  Let's not delve deeper here!!!!!!

Online sparkus

Yeah I got told that once. Perhaps she went to Sharm once.

50 seems to be the norm in there now, though they can be haggled down to 40.

Offline joa9751

Has anyone been to Jasmine at athree ? How is she
Banned reason: Spamming Threads with same question
Banned by: Ali Katt