Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Katy Sunderland  (Read 954 times)

Offline coheed1986

External Link/Members Only

Evening all, so after reading a review on here which was quite complimentary of Thai Katty I decided to give her a booking I had a half day from work and was in Sunderland so I thought why not. I texted at 1:30 and got a reply within seconds saying "what time would you like so suggested 2:30" if she could. I got another speedy reply saying see you at "2:30 thanks" I replied asking for the address to be given the postcode and street name but no number (keep in mind its quite a long street as well but previous post mentioned construction going on so I had a good idea where it was) I text at about 2:20 to say I was nearly there, then asked for the house number, but no reply. I text again asking if I was in the right place and mentioned the construction site but no reply. I tried to call but no answer so I texted after taking a call from a friend saying I guess I will go home since I have had no response. About 15 minutes later I get a reply saying see you next time. So I replied saying no you wont you wasted my time.
Was a bit disappointed as I have a thing for Asians. First time I have had my time wasted as have been on about 8 punts this year without bother (I know I should post more reviews I will going forward)

Offline maxxblue

Thanks for doing this review, coheed.

Sorry that you were messed around by this WG, but at least other UKP members will be able to decide whether she is worth the risk of booking.  :hi:

Offline Mansell

Thanks for doing this review, coheed.

Sorry that you were messed around by this WG, but at least other UKP members will be able to decide whether she is worth the risk of booking.  :hi:
+ 1

Online Halcyon Dave

Agree with the negative mate. I must have scored lucky for once.