Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE SAMI - Arsenal  (Read 1268 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stuart.

PETITE SAMI

:hi:  this one was a couple of months ago so i will try to remember

Links :      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost :       £100 for 1 hour  + 20 for cum on boobs

Location : Location : Arsenal  not far from the train station, very easy to find

Comms :  i text her she text back got the address, went to her road have to wait around for like 20 minutes because she was not ready then got the door number with another text

Looks :     She is the girl in the pictures. very short very pretty just really cute she's a definite cutie, if you want a teen looking girl she will be good for you much better nikol_19 who i also reviewed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92026.0, anyway she was wearing a big t-shirt with nothing underneath, no sexy underwear, she hot but her appearance could have been better just thought it was a bit lazy she got a nice body, nice boobs quite big for her frame

Services:  after the paperwork was out of the way i was offered a shower but i already taken one just before i arrived. she got naked on the bed to reveal her body, and then gave me oral with condom on it was ok l've had better, she did it with lots of eye contact. sex in multiple positions, me on top, doggy, her on top which felt good i like her riding me but she would not kiss me, felt myself about to pop so i asked her if i could cum on her she said i could on her boobs for extra 20 i said ok
she lay down on the bed told me not to get it in her face, so i exploded over her tits and she covered her face with her hands then she rushed to the shower. then she she came back and what i will tell you she can talk a lot.
then for the second round i just let her ride me until i exploded. got dressed said goodbye i went

Will I return  : don't know maybe its just i have experienced bettre
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 07:14:59 pm by stuart. »