Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 Hand Massage - Worth It?  (Read 2365 times)

Offline nobbycars

Is a 4 hand massage good, and as enjoyable experience as it sounds, or not worth the extra.

Offline Belikinmmm

In my opinion, not worth the extra but I think as usual it depends on the girls doing it. I've read some really good sessions on here but for me it's been pretty normal just twice the price !

Offline houseboot

You need two ladies who work together regularly.

You usually only find this with an Independent & friend.

In shops, because of the Rota system that operates in so many, the ladies might not have worked together before and/or might be shy in front of one a other.

Offline nobbycars

Very sound advice, I think I will stick with what the two hands.

Offline contentguy

I've tried it once, was ripped off, see my review Mother and Daughter Massage Farnborough.

It was discussed here at this time last year.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334225

Also search for "4 hand" and "4 hands" above brings lots of interesting stories.

Hope that helps.

Guy

Offline surreyvisitor

You need two ladies who work together regularly.

You usually only find this with an Independent & friend.

The only time I have ever had a massage with two girls was with two girls who were friends.  They would rent an airb&b for the day, have their own rooms and clients, but also work together if requested.

I would say it was the best paid experience I have ever had, definitely helped by the fact they were independents and clearly friends.   It wasn't exactly a massage, I ended up just lying on my back and being pampered and played with by two girls as I played with them.

They utterly edged and teased me to the very end, where I shot so far it ended up hitting one of them on the shoulder.

I actually saw one of them on her own afterwards but it wasn't even in the same league.

I have forgotten most of the girls I have seen, but that is the one stand out experience and I still think about it 8 years on.

Offline fastcar669

Saw Yana and her mum, for what they offer and the price, worth It

Had a couple of other 4 handers in massage shops, some great some not so. Similar odds to 2 handers

Offline Stevelondon

I would say if its just an itch that needs scratching. Then go for it.

Did it once and wondered afterwards, why I had bothered.
But Hey Ho !!!!

Offline xxxdavidxxx

It sounds better Than it actually is
But only go for this if the girls know each
Other well and if you already know one of them
Even better
Give it a go

Offline HawkG

My first one was (probably due to it being the first one) spectacularly exciting. That was with two of the Polish girls that used to work in the well-known Cranley Drive house (Ilford, IIRC).  No reviews as that was long before I joined here.

Maybe it was because it was the first time, maybe it's because they were good, maybe it's something else but I've not had one anywhere near as hot since, and don't bother with them now.

Offline Singsong

Same as many above. Some great and some a waste of money.

Offline Sleet

I had my 1st 4 hand last year from a reg Thai girl and one of her colleagues.
Can’t remember much about the massage but remember girl 1 stroking my knob while girl 2 played with my balls for pop 1 before switching for pop 2. They tried to get another out but I was spent.

Double price but more than double the pleasure.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think of it more as an indulgent treat. 2 girl B2B on a mat is amazing if you can get the right chemistry/vibe going. I've also had a few instances where I've been offered a free 4-hands (no extra cost over 2-hands) since someone was being given some training. My advice would be to ask a reg if she offers it and whether there's anyone she would recommend. Always better is the girls know each other and can work with each other.

Offline pewpewpew

I've had a few 4 handers and some have been shit and some have been good. Best one was one got naked and hopped aboard and was doing body slides while the other wanked me. Quite an experience. I have also had two girls just take turns wanking me and talking to each other in chinese so really depends