Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susyshine  (Read 255 times)

Offline jacktheyank

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone ever seen Susyshine who works  in Brighton? She also advertises under the name of Violet,  Susy and Sophisticated French Lady on other websites.

I set up a meeting with her but approaching the time of our appointment she became evasive and aggressive  and refused my calls (she will never answer the phone, all is by text) I got fed up and cancelled.

About a week later I thought I would have another go and we set up another  meeting, I sat in the car at the agreed time trying to reach her to get her address without any result, I waited and texted for about forty-five minutes and chucked it in. I never received an apology or explanation. I suspect if a client turns up at her door she lets everything else drop, that’s why she doesn’t answer the phone.

She’s slightly weird, prior to our arranged meetings she sent friendly rather sweet but totally gratuitous text messages wishing me a good day and another  text wishing me good health.

I’ve only read reviews on AW which don’t really mean much, I’m  curious to know  if I’m missing something good or whether she’s a rip off artist and a total waste of time.