Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: asian  (Read 2293 times)

stevecebu

help im in portsmouth any thai or asian massage wanted new to portsmouth so need your help,thanks all

sirtravelot

Hi , I am looking too, if you find one , can you let me know, I like Asian girls with hairy pussies, good luck  :cool:!

stevecebu

yes but so far no luck there must be some thai women on the game around portsmouth, years ago i had a few but been away from here for years, so lost touch where to go. not many people seem to chat on here.

stevecebu

Gigabyte

Think its just no one knows any in the area your looking for that they would recommend. I live in Kent and tend to punt in London due to the bigger selection despite the time it takes me to travel there.

fabbian von minky

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:24:41 pm by fabbian von minky »

fabbian von minky

Offline hung45678

ill give you directions to the one i used to use.  start at fratton statin and walk down towards asda.  walk past the shopping centre (whihc you can get to asda through) in a straight line and carry on walking.  look out for a sign on the pavement for wellbeing  massage i think its called. 

they offer HE and naked massage but ive gotten OWO from there before, depends on you and the masseuse.

good luck man