Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUCY-LACE Cobham  (Read 1857 times)

Offline bokkie

Hi all.  Has anyone seen this girl
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks hot as Fuck and seems pretty genuine.
Any feedback would be welcome
Thanks

Offline Good-timer

No I've had her on my HL... Need to get the time for a visit.
If your in the N Surrey area this girl is worth a visit External Link/Members Only

I still need to write the review .
Looks like your punting in the same neck of the woods as me !

Offline bokkie

Thanks mate.  I actually punt in the Farnborough area,  but it's such a desert at the moment that I've had to widen my search.
Kingston is a bit far out I'm afraid.
Thanks anyway

If your in the N Surrey area this girl is worth a visit External Link/Members Only

Offline Good-timer

Yeah know what you mean .... Where they all gone !!!

Offline rasclatbobby

Looks sexy but I noticed Romanian? Is she different or is it the same Romanian treatment?

Offline Good-timer

No she offered a decent service. Polite and friendly. Clean flat in Hampton Wick.
I was sceptical before the visit due to the limited reviews. She works with 2 other WG's who are polish which is a bit strange?
External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Kingston is showing 51 burds - have seen this drop to high 40s.  Last year / year b4 it was in the 70s at times
My biggest fuck up was not seeing some blondie australian burd in Surbiton.  Can't recall full profile name but this ended in 'SX' / sumfink like that.  She went back down under  :dash:

Just did a search on Guildford & this one is new in Farnborough  Alessia~Diamond External Link/Members Only
Haven't checked on here however the no. will chuck up some links if any

Yeah know what you mean .... Where they all gone !!!

Offline webpunter

Guildford Gold / Gems whatevva they were called + Woking Angels seem to have been replaced with Exclusive Girlfriends External Link/Members Only

Offline bokkie

Just did a search on Guildford & this one is new in Farnborough  Alessia~Diamond External Link/Members Only
Haven't checked on here however the no. will chuck up some links if any

Yeah I saw her.  But Romanian and with no feedback on aw or on here I'll give her a miss thanks.

Offline webpunter

One to keep an eye on IMO

Yeah I saw her.  But Romanian and with no feedback on aw or on here I'll give her a miss thanks.

Offline contentguy

No she offered a decent service. Polite and friendly. Clean flat in Hampton Wick.
I was sceptical before the visit due to the limited reviews. She works with 2 other WG's who are polish which is a bit strange?

Perhaps she's Polish and pretending to be Romanian.  :cool:

Guy

Offline rasclatbobby

Are you posting the review today for her?