Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most uninformative profile picture  (Read 873 times)

Gspotter

I know there is a separate thread on the most unflattering profile pictures.
What about pictures that tell you nothing and might as well be deleted?

I came across this one-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I hope it is work in progress and will be updated.

Hidden Image/Members Only

getonit

Sergei must have said " show a bit of thigh on your profile photo" and she was too dim to realise to take her tracksuit bottoms off first. ( she has her verification pic showing anyway)

This one really tells you a lot too from External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only :

She does have one image in her public gallery....... yep same picture the right way up !

Gspotter

Sergei must have said " show a bit of thigh on your profile photo" and she was too dim to realise to take her tracksuit bottoms off first. ( she has her verification pic showing anyway)

This one really tells you a lot too from External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only :

She does have one image in her public gallery....... yep same picture the right way up !

Perhaps this may explain why she has no reviews after nearly a year on aw?

ickydicky

Offline nestor

This one really tells you a lot too from External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

that has all the trappings of a fake profile
prices are only listed for outcalls, but the "interview" states she's not prepared to travel.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:34:45 pm by nestor »
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline nestor

I know there is a separate thread on the most unflattering profile pictures.
What about pictures that tell you nothing and might as well be deleted?

I came across this one-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I hope it is work in progress and will be updated.

already modified
photo was probably uploaded as a placeholder while the profile was being created / amended
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Gspotter

already modified
photo was probably uploaded as a placeholder while the profile was being created / amended

Yep, she's now a 'horny 100% independent English MILF' who offer bareback whose interview says primary language is Romanian! I preferred the more honest placeholder pic.