Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive/no hole barred thread  (Read 4097 times)

Offline samreece

Hi guys was looking to start a slightly different thread today! Similar to the culo grande/bubble butt thread except this one should be dedicated completely to no holes barred fucking (when your in the mood for something a bit more extreme!) I’ll start it off with a few examples.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only     (Priced ridiculously at the moment)

External Link/Members Only  (Has unfortunately stopped doing anal)

This is what I have for now in my head on a Sunday morning but will keep updating, please feel free to post any girls that fit the criteria, ideally no hole should be off limits!

Ming

This is not a review, will move to the regional board.

Ming  :hi:

Offline HighHeelLover

JemaWilliams is on my hotlist. Arranged a date with her. Agreed for a no holes barred meet. She seemed well up for it but on the day when I messaged her to see if we were still on she replied that she just came on

Offline PLeisure

OP, if you post the AW links using the ID numbers (eg. JemaWilliams is: External Link/Members Only) instead of the name, any existing reviews will display on the thread.

Online stampjones

OP if you’re going to start this kind of thread maybe post some comments about girls you’ve seen otherwise its no better than an AW search which gives better results than a bunch of random links

Offline fr0zen2

I regret not booking Lexxi years ago when she went for £150 an hour! 

Those rates now :wacko:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hi guys was looking to start a slightly different thread today! Similar to the culo grande/bubble butt thread except this one should be dedicated completely to no holes barred fucking (when your in the mood for something a bit more extreme!) I’ll start it off with a few examples.

External Link/Members Only     (Priced ridiculously at the moment)

External Link/Members Only  (Has unfortunately stopped doing anal)

This is what I have for now in my head on a Sunday morning but will keep updating, please feel free to post any girls that fit the criteria, ideally no hole should be off limits!

Just a thought why don't you post a few reviews so we can see how credible you are.

Online stampjones

Just a thought why don't you post a few reviews so we can see how credible you are.
Yeah I told him that a few days ago but so far nothing...

Offline LLPunting

Yeah I told him that a few days ago but so far nothing...

The lazy feck is crowdsourcing a targetted search.  If he ever gets round to actually contributing to this community then he might be worth giving the time of day.

Offline Tonyleung

The lazy feck is crowdsourcing a targetted search.  If he ever gets round to actually contributing to this community then he might be worth giving the time of day.
And until then he can go have a wank? 😂

Online stampjones

What the OP need’s is one of cueball’s suggestions. Maybe look through his posts, OP. Sure you’ll find some crackers there!

Offline samreece

You lot are so hostile it’s unreal, but anyhooos I did have a good encounter with a young lady. She’s not the best looking but also not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, English girl originally from ash ford in Kent and she’s a dirty bitch and very young just how I like em. Plenty of dfk and you can throw here around and really order her about. 4351154 I had a very good time with her plenty of spitting and facefucking and let me have a go up her arse. £220for the hour and in hindsight should have really got my money’s worth and recorded the action for future reference
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 09:59:51 am by samreece »

Offline PleadInsanity

You lot are so hostile it’s unreal, but anyhooos I did have a good encounter with a young lady. She’s not the best looking but also not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, English girl originally from ash ford in Kent and she’s a dirty bitch and very young just how I like em. Plenty of dfk and you can throw here around and really order her about. 4351154 I had a very good time with her plenty of spitting and facefucking and let me have a go up her arse. £220for the hour and in hindsight should have really got my money’s worth and recorded the action for future reference
This one?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PleadInsanity

You say hostility but people are less forthcoming with offers to help when they feel people don't offer any in return.
You have been a member on here for 3 years and only ever posted to ask for recommendations. By the lack of your reviews you are asking for the very thing which you fail to provide for others.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Go and play with traffic you attention seeking worm.