Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite (Camden)  (Read 3302 times)

Captain Slow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100

Duration: 1 hour

Stones throw away from Camden overground. Five minute walk from Camden underground.

Services:
OW
Facial
Rimming

I saw Aphrodite this past Saturday. I phoned her at at 12:30 to see if she was available at 13:00 for one hour and she confirmed that she was. I also confirmed that she offers facials and rimming.

She is the woman in the photos. I would say the age is fairly accurate (although you could probably add a couple of years). I did ask over the phone if she had a fish net outfit but unfortunately​ she didn't. Instead, she wore a bathing suit like they did in Baywatch but it was black instead of red.

During the meet and greet she received a phonecall and answered it. I could hear the punter asking if she was available in the next hour and she told him she would be free from 14:30. I think she could see me getting annoyed so she asked him to call back in an hour. I had a quick shower and returned to see her admiring herself in front of the mirror.

She began grinding up against me and placing my hands on her breasts. Now I'm not a fan of fake breasts but hers weren't too bad. They were softer than I expected and she had no problems with me squeezing them and sucking on them. We then moved to the bed for some OW, ball sucking, gooch licking, and rimming which lasted about 20 minutes. Her BJ skills were good but I have to really commend her rimming skills as she delivers it with great enthusiasm,  doesn't hold back, and she stayed down there for quite a while. One minute she was flicking her tongue, then she's lapping it up, and then she's digging her tongue real deep. So she delivered the goods in that regard.

The facial was a slight disappointment because she placed her hands over her eyes as she didn't want any jizz landing there which is a fair enough but it kind of killed the mood. After a quick clean up and chat we commenced round two which was the same as above but minus the facial. Again her rimming was to notch and her OW was good too. Not toothy, good variations, and good use of hands stroking the balls and shaft.

All in all Aphrodite was a good punt but I can't see myself going back. If it weren't for the rimming I don't think it would've been as good a punt. I would say she's a good plan B or C.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
Almost forgot about her but she gave me a really decent punt a year or two back and I think a revisit should be on the cards soon.  :hi:

Offline Popperpumppunt

Is she no longer working? Fancied a milf today but her number is gone

YidArmy

I think i fucked her about 5 years ago. Great tits if i recall rightly.

Captain Slow

Is she no longer working? Fancied a milf today but her number is gone

She did say she'll be going on holiday to Tunisia or Morocco. I can't remember how long for though.

Captain Slow

Saw Aphrodite again last Thursday after failing to get through to Julia Spicy External Link/Members Only and Mona Michaela External Link/Members Only

She answered the phone right away and agreed to see me in 30 minutes.
Same woman as in the pictures.
I had a quick shower and availed myself to OWO, rimming and CIM. The CIM was a bit disappointing because as I was cumming she stopped sucking and instead jerked me off so some of the jizz landed on my stomach.

Round two consisted of more OWO, rimming and her on top. I came pretty quick and we then spent the next 15 minutes chatting about our day while I tried to get going for round three but I was unable to do so. She didn't really try to help me get hard which was a shame. Since I wasn't getting anywhere I decided to have a shower and left.

All in all a rather perfunctory service but she does what it says on the tin. I still think she's more a plan C type of punt.