Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VivaStreet girls?  (Read 303 times)

Offline sky66

Fairly inexperienced in all this punting, so would appreciate some advice!
Been looking at Viva Street girls advertising (Nottingham) , nearly all are young, very attractive , foreign, why do they use Viva Street not Adultwork?
I can't see any option for feedback on Viva Street , so is Adult work generally better , where there is feedback?

Offline fisherofsouls

The pictures may be of a young, slim attractive woman but the reality is frequently a dumpy, grumpy B&S merchant...

Offline gbyld87

High chance they're fake for any given vivastreet ad, but i've never turned up and not found a girl there - just not the one in the photos, sometimes. 

Not sure i'd trust 90% of those ads in Nottingham at the moment.  I so want that Brenda to be real in her red cheerleaders outfit, but fucked if i'm going to TOFTT to find out as she looks far too good to be true.  That said, i've had some good ones off VS too so i guess we never really know until we turn up.

On the adultwork front, i have first-hand experience that quite a few of those reviews are bullshit.  I've had terrible bookings with ladies that have left me a glowing review after.  it's all just marketing.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 10:48:33 am by gbyld87 »