Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking a feminine TS who will do MFTS  (Read 1662 times)

Offline HailWood

I’ve been trying to fix up a MF+TS threesome but struggling to make contact with TS Rhian who was recommended on a previous thread

External Link/Members Only

This is exactly the sort of TS that I would like to set up something with but she’s failed to respond to two emails via AW.

Has anyone got any recommendations, please?

Offline michael.fannymore

Some more contact details here mike External Link/Members Only
May be difficult to book cos she's manchester based and has another job

Offline HailWood

Some more contact details here mike External Link/Members Only
May be difficult to book cos she's manchester based and has another job

Thanks Michael. I don’t mind a trip to Manchester. Will try calling her.

Offline Black Horse

Definitely consider Lucy Perez - does outcalls in the NW.

Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

Definitely consider Lucy Perez - does outcalls in the NW.

Cheers Black Horse. She looks pretty good and seems to have done MFTS according to her feedback. Only outcalls might make this a bit tricky / expensive but definitely worth considering.  :hi:

Offline oldstreethookup

So jealous. This is top of my wish list! Hope you get to experience it, think of all of us who’ll never get this when you’re sandwiched between them!!!

Offline j122

Offline chandlerhandler

I bet it wouldn't take long to guess who the 'F' is going to be in the MFTS sandwich, I've read she's got a bit of an interest of trying 'a chick with a dick'

Offline bdyno

Cheers Black Horse. She looks pretty good and seems to have done MFTS according to her feedback. Only outcalls might make this a bit tricky / expensive but definitely worth considering.  :hi:

That would depend where the outcall is to. Locally she does a discount at the moment which I'm taking advantage of this afternoon.

If you were going to get her to travel she uses public transport so that would need covering and by the time you paid for a hotel, to be honest you could have got one of the premium rate TS's who would be more confident, have breasts and could probably cope with an in call.

Offline HailWood

I bet it wouldn't take long to guess who the 'F' is going to be in the MFTS sandwich, I've read she's got a bit of an interest of trying 'a chick with a dick'

:P :lol:

Offline j122

Or he wants to take up sword swallowing & has a convenient cover story :cool: ;)

Offline HailWood

That would depend where the outcall is to. Locally she does a discount at the moment which I'm taking advantage of this afternoon.

If you were going to get her to travel she uses public transport so that would need covering and by the time you paid for a hotel, to be honest you could have got one of the premium rate TS's who would be more confident, have breasts and could probably cope with an in call.
TBH - I like the look of Rhian. I’ll try calling her when she next puts up that she’s working. Guess we’ll have to travel to make this one work.

Offline oldstreethookup

Care to elaborate for those not in the know??

Offline oldstreethookup

Care to elaborate for those of us in the know???

Offline HailWood

This one is touring Leicester 25th-31st

Looks pretty hot but not specific about doing couples, limited likes list (no kissing or anal listed) and
No feedback. Probably risky but I may have to enquire at the time. Cheers J122  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:56:04 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Picti

Bless her, so far she's just had Mike in an Abba wig, blue eyeshadow, scarlet lipstick, and killer heels  :D

Offline HailWood

Bless her, so far she's just had Mike in an Abba wig, blue eyeshadow, scarlet lipstick, and killer heels  :D
And what’s wrong with that?  I’ll have you know that I carry that stuff off very well indeed.  :lol:

Offline Picti

And what’s wrong with that?  I’ll have you know that I carry that stuff off very well indeed.  :lol:

Silence of the Lambs moment; you "tucked" looking in a mirror proclaiming "I'd fuck me"  :D

Any way I hope that I haven't given her any ideas, but make sure she reviews if it does.

Offline jsnsummer

Nice photoshop on that cock......TS Sammer's whole photo gallery looks like a photo shoot for a "Dear Dedrie" column in the daily scum!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Space Invader

Sammer looks fit, but Rhian -wow - be very careful MTB - its an 8" or 9" cock - could make you walk funny and not sit down for a few days .
I must confess - if I met either of them I do think I would be tempted to have a go ( giving only - my ass has a 1 way valve -and its an outward direction ! )- I'm sure our friend ( who I introduced you to -thank you -lol ) will enjoy watching you in action ( again ! )
I'm sure you can find a 'local'' one on Birchplace - if you don't - I might just surprise her and beat you to it -ha ha - I along with many others are  looking forward to the review !!!!