Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheDuchess,gainsborough  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Prince charming

Hi has anybody met this lady yet-,
/www.adultwork.com/5239482.
Looks faf and the hot tubs tempting  :D

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline jsnsummer

F**k it nearly my dream punt (naked) hot tub massage f**k.... Might have to hire a car lol

Offline Snagbadjer

I tried to set something up but she wasn't available at the time. I noticed her WhatsApp profile pic was the same one as Diamond25's from Lincoln. Not sure what's going on there, maybe part of the same group and sharing a generic pic?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Above pic from Diamond25 would appear to suggest that she has similar tattoos in same place.

Offline happyend

Judging by the pic and occasionally displayed number , this was previously Assassin / Zara of Gainsborough

Offline Jamesbattersea

I saw her yesterday i haven't had time to write the report yet.
The area is as rough as guts!
The house is clean but needs the decorators.
She's from London, she's nice person the pics may be a bit flattering but she's got a nice face and she's thin but not junky skinny.
I would say she's about 35 i had a massage then a shag her massage was ok not strong enough for my taste but she did say she didn't have the strength in her arms to give a bloke as big me a hard massage?! Her OWO was good, and she made the effort so a positive but felt more like a 100 quid punt that a 120 punt.

I think she used to have another profile in Gainsborough and she'd perviously been in  Rotherham or some other shit hole town.? I remember reading about a very similar woman in Gainsshite not so long ago.?

Offline Jamesbattersea

Judging by the pic and occasionally displayed number , this was previously Assassin / Zara of Gainsborough

That's the one i was trying to remember!!

Offline GingerNuts

Above pic from Diamond25 would appear to suggest that she has similar tattoos in same place.

The tattoos she's covering are different.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline filthy.john

And the Duchess has stars tattooed from midriff/hip to groin?

Look totally different girls to me.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:48:09 pm by filthy.john »

Offline Newtothisstuff

She sort of had my interest..... but TBH the profile looked more like she has a failing tanning business. It isn't paying the bills so  she's having to shag customers to make ends meet. In which case, I decided to wait and see if she's any good.... or just offering the bare minimum she can get away with and going through the motions to get extra cash.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I tried to set something up but she wasn't available at the time. I noticed her WhatsApp profile pic was the same one as Diamond25's from Lincoln. Not sure what's going on there, maybe part of the same group and sharing a generic pic?

Thanks for the clarification that it is not the same as Diamond25.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I have posted her previous profile, so that her old reviews come up.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have now indexed her old profiles, so that the new one has 3 reviews displayed under it.

Offline Snagbadjer

It's likely to be the same one as 'Zara'. The old profile advertised B&G's for £20. Seemed to good to be true for a good looking lass, so I passed. Also, Gainsborough is right dump, so I'd only venture there for a decent WG (not likely).

Offline happyend

Paid 30 for blow n go few months back, nice girl, service as advertised, bit of a rum area but fine in the day.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Don't get too excited about this hot tub either, she's not got a posh spa, it's a blow up job with all tubes and wires dangeling in it!
I'm not keen too many other peoples body fluids in it!!!🤢🤮

Offline Buttons

Don't get too excited about this hot tub either, she's not got a posh spa, it's a blow up job with all tubes and wires dangeling in it!
I'm not keen too many other peoples body fluids in it!!!🤢🤮

Ha ha, spunk and clunge juice soup with pubic croutons. This isn’t ordinary sex soup, this is M&S sex soup  :lol:

Offline jsnsummer

Ha ha, spunk and clunge juice soup with pubic croutons. This isn’t ordinary sex soup, this is M&S sex soup  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah the nearest you can get is a Bath at Bubbles in Notts. But that really is a no touch......just looky....

I think it will just have to remain a fantasy!

Offline billybobsmith

Tried to make a booking yesterday, and as usual, no success from Gainsborough!

Messaged her on AW yesterday afternoon asking what days / times she was working around the BH weekend and she replied shortly after saying she could do yesterday, Friday, after 8pm.
Replied saying that that worked for me, and asked her what time suited her best so we could work something out booking wise.
No further response after that.