Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: first punt ?  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Hornyflb

Hi looking to do my first punt this weekend all im after is anal owo and good sex ive narrowed it down to these few wandering what you lot think and if i could get some advice and opinions.

tasty nina 69 External Link/Members Only
girlfriendbianca External Link/Members Only
lucinda-star External Link/Members Only
_Sweet_Olivia_22_ External Link/Members Only
moorish melissa External Link/Members Only

mainly after a good fuck not to fussed about looks.

Offline mashit1

you would probaly get a better response if you put this on the threads / subject page rather than the reviews.
On the other hand i have not seen any of the ones you have listed, if you fancy trip to Swansea the Jessybee will see you alright for what you've requested   :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

Search the forum for the HNDF girls.

You'll not go far wrong there.

Offline HughJardon

For my own think tank I would be interested in hearing what Bianca is like, I did contemplate a booking and after delving through the reviews, the C section talk put me off.

Nina Ive visited, the service was all there but for me there was not a spark of attraction between us and certainly no thoughts of unfinished business, for future visits. Haven't returned since.

Lucinda Star, unreviewed but discussed

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81284.msg1008413;topicseen#msg1008413

Sweet Olivia A good GF experience punt, many reviews to back this up. Although If I'm at this location 8 times out of 10 I would choose to visit Sexy Amy, love her suck jobs

Moorish Melissa, don't know perhaps a few more reviews required, size 14, but big tits though

Others:- Elite Elle or Sexy Amy, or Jess & Carla t'factory

A few nice tourers have touched down on our shores.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only