Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: City Road cardiff  (Read 1720 times)

Offline walshy101

i was walking home late Thursday night and got asked on city road was i looking for business by a rough skank of a prossie, this is a first for me on city road just thought it was by the magic roundabout

Offline Corus Boy

i was walking home late Thursday night and got asked on city road was i looking for business by a rough skank of a prossie, this is a first for me on city road just thought it was by the magic roundabout

Probably a student short of money?

Many have moved from the Magic Roundabout to the Taff Embankment area, probably too much CCTV  and police patrols down there.

Offline walshy101

could well be  i was suprised to be honest it was just by where rileys used to be

Offline Corus Boy

could well be  i was suprised to be honest it was just by where rileys used to be

Straight out of PC's or The Ernest Willows then :)

Offline walshy101

it was 3 in the morning so i doubt it

Offline NaughtyAlun

that's interesting walshy. i've been offered business on Clifton Street after returning home from the Splotlands one Saturday night last year.

i've also spotted a group of three women hanging around at the side of Greggs on Clifton Street late at night who i'm sure were looking for business, however i hurried along the other side of the road and wasn't propositioned.

Offline Corus Boy

that's interesting walshy. i've been offered business on Clifton Street after returning home from the Splotlands one Saturday night last year.

i've also spotted a group of three women hanging around at the side of Greggs on Clifton Street late at night who i'm sure were looking for business, however i hurried along the other side of the road and wasn't propositioned.

So were you, or weren't you?

Offline NaughtyAlun

they were two separate occasions Corus Boy.

the first occasion i was offered business outside Clifton Street Police Station about 11pm on a Saturday night by a lone worker.

i then went on to say that 'i've also spotted a group of three women hanging around...'
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:35:47 am by NaughtyAlun »

Offline Corus Boy

they were two separate occasions Corus Boy.

the first occasion i was offered business outside Clifton Street Police Station about 11pm on a Saturday night by a lone worker.

i then went on to say that 'i've also spotted a group of three women hanging around...'

Thanks for the clarification.

Makes note to himself, read carefully on Sunday mornings after a Wales victory  :drinks:  :D

Offline NaughtyAlun

Thanks for the clarification.

Makes note to himself, read carefully on Sunday mornings after a Wales victory  :drinks:  :D

and what a fine victory it was for Wales too!  :D

but what with Walshy's experience on City Road, and mine on Clifton Street, it just goes to show that despite Adultwork and the internet there is still business going on, as it has always done, at street level and that this isn't just confined to the Magic Roundabout area.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:00:38 am by NaughtyAlun »

Offline Corus Boy

and what a fine victory it was for Wales too!  :D

but what with Walshy's experience on City Road, and mine on Clifton Street, it just goes to show that despite Adultwork and the internet there is still business going on, as it has always done, at street level and that this isn't just confined to the Magic Roundabout area.

And the Taff Embankment.

However the risks outweigh the opportunities.

But sometimes the temptation...

Waiting at the Penarth Road traffic lights a small petite Asian girl was approaching, all dressed in black, very Goth, black lipstick and black nails, facial piercings to set it off.

I had to force myself to engage first gear and pull away. :dash: