Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNevaeh69 NPT  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Bung

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Any info? Suspiciously only replied to one feedback & most of the feedbacks have Dirty944 on top of their feedback list.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:00:26 pm by Bung »

Themjones78

sounds good, but 1 pic is a little lacking, verified is a plus. but high price for 15mins to try her out

Offline Bung

Not enough there to take a punt as it currently stands. Any face pixs in pg anyone?

Offline Sancerre

face pics are on the wall behind her

Offline Ssddooo66

Offline makemehappy

Just noticed there is a (or rather two the same) face pics on there now. Not the same girl as Dirty944, who seems appears to always supply feedback. It does appear that both tend to see the same person, other than one no show with Dirty944. I did think it was a fake profile until seeing a reasonable number of reviews and a further picture.

Offline Bung

Contacted her yesterday. Comms was through AW. Seems genuine.  Decided not to risk the 2 hour round drive. Asked her to post a face photo on AW account. Like what i see. Will be at least a week befor i can punt now. Btw could have sworn cim was originally on services list.

Offline makemehappy

Contacted her yesterday. Comms was through AW. Seems genuine.  Decided not to risk the 2 hour round drive. Asked her to post a face photo on AW account. Like what i see. Will be at least a week befor i can punt now. Btw could have sworn cim was originally on services list.

Tempted to book myself, as transport isn't an issue, and will tell you if its back on, if I do!

Offline makemehappy

Messaged on 24th July and she's not been on line since. Hasn't opened message, just like 3 others in the last few months who have suddenly stopped accessing their account when messaged.

Offline Corus Boy

I bet the tattoo artist had a nice time holding her tits out of the way, while he worked/wanked?  :D :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:49:36 am by Corus Boy »

Offline Corus Boy

Messaged on 24th July and she's not been on line since. Hasn't opened message, just like 3 others in the last few months who have suddenly stopped accessing their account when messaged.

Logged in today, so you should be getting a reply at any moment.  ;)

Offline makemehappy

Logged in today, so you should be getting a reply at any moment.  ;)

I did indeed at 15:43 today. She's confirmed she's available today - sadly, I'm not!