Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Louise  (Read 1283 times)

Dominic68

Hi I'm planning on meeting Olivia Louise in the next couple of weeks . Could I have some info on her. Have heard good things but I am a very picky guy . Thanks

thatguy

Read there reviews that people make the effort to write maybe?

Randolph69

np500

Great girl, so many positives, as I said in review, she's 50 miles away but bacause she is so good and nicely priced she's actually cheaper with fuel than a £150 punt in Cardiff ( and I enjoy a drive )  tall,  slim , small breasts ,lush ares, good looking, welcoming, friendly, enthusiastic, great discret home, lovely high bed, what more can I say trying to get back before Christmas, but a few bookings coming up and Christmas itself may have to wait until new year but definitely going back.

Jester269269

Red sums her up pretty well. She's a decent SP. good luck

Jester269269

Let's us know when you been D  :thumbsup:

Jester269269

Well nipped in again for hr meet with her...
Top draw but looking smokin hot in dress not seen before... and what she wore beneath in her words was trashy.
 :dance: love trashy on an occasion and never fails to impress.

In for a treat if you do manage to get a booking D

np500

Your pritty prolific J, I'll say that much, think it'll be after xmas till I can return now , but good to see she still rings your bell for you .

Jester269269

:D me old back legs worn out now like an old Labrador after Friday and today  :lol:
But Liv certainly rings my old 🛎🔚.
And outfit tonight excelled.
Just one punt Tuesday and done  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Jester269269

Well one final unless get call from SJ... but can't see that happening  :thumbsdown:

np500

Hope it's Mollie , S J ! I wish !