Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mysteryxxxx - Nottingham  (Read 656 times)

4 review(s) for Mysteryxxxx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jonesy85

External Link/Members Only

Date: May 2019.

Paid: £40 for 15 minute incall.

Location: Private property just opposite the Queens Medical Centre.  Was able to park on the property and quite secluded with no nosey neighbours very discreet.  This looked to be her friends place she was working from as her friend was there another female just exchanged pleasantries on the way through the lounge but no awkward feelings.

Girl: I’d say early 40s size 10-12 and facially 7/10.  Very bubbly and outgoing if anything she possibly talked a bit too much but I felt very relaxed from the start.

Meet: I wanted to see a black girl but not looking for anything particularly kinky.  Exchanged paperwork which she placed on the table in the room no dashing and stashing which I thought was nice.  She asked me to strip off and immediately started playing with my cock and into some passionate DFK.  Very nice OWO but had to push her away so I didn’t shoot too soon and I returned the favour to which she was very receptive.  Asked me to put it inside her and was complimentary about my size (although she may say that to most guys). Her on top first then switched places and didn’t take me long to unload into the bag.  Quick clean up and I was happily in my way.

Would I return?  Yes definitely and want to get her to squirt next time although her profile is offline at the moment.  Hoping she returns when safe next year.

Cheers.
Jonesy.

Offline kingkong69

May 2019?It was a  long time ago :(

Offline Jonesy85

It was just thought it may still be useful but I appreciate it’s been moved as it was over 12 months ago.  Like most people I can’t imagine there will have been much punting this year.

Offline warypunter

I have good memories of Mystery and I recall that I saw her twice - once in a house off Aspley Lane and again in a house just off the roundabout which is under the A52. She had a friendly and welcoming disposition and I enjoyed the times with her. Her service was quite vanilla but that suited me. I would happily see her again if she reappears. However, I believe that her AW profile vanished quite a while before the present problems started so we may not see her again.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Profile has gone into hibernation