Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophiaJaymes  (Read 1517 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

HI

Anyone else seen this girl, she has a feedback from a trusted source.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline rudolph hucker

£250 for 90 mins precludes me from interaction Terry.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

She must have beer flavoured nipples to charge that much  :D

Offline TerryTibbs

Oh yeah...I just noticed that.....

I guess she is factoring in the cost of the hotel for the incalls!

Shame she look good.

vw

She is very good, travelled to Gloucester for me, great in the sack, swallows all and really friendly to.

Offline TerryTibbs

She is very good, travelled to Gloucester for me, great in the sack, swallows all and really friendly to.

Good for you!

But she really should sort out and incall day in Bristol, without the hotel cost added on!

Offline Qwerty

I've seen her on an outcall, hot girl, would def recommend. Only thing is the clock starts when she walks in the door, so any time chatting is time not spent in other activities.

Apparently used to be w an agency in Wales, this was their policy.

Offline madeinwales56

Shame she look good.

Taking the piss at £250 for 90 mins especially when her out all rate is £50 cheaper. I know hotel rooms cost money but  she's charging top whack anyway. She will pay for the room two or three times over if she gets more than four punters in a day. She must think we are all fucking stupid.

Offline Qwerty

I think she said she only does one punt at a time, usually outcall, but puts an incall option incl. hotel price in case anyone wants to do it that way.

Offline Roth

Shame she look good.

Unreal!  :dash: Naughty Slut Soph works from a hotel but manages to charge £150 per hour only. :unknown:

vw

Passed your suggestions at my latest meet and is now going to start doing incall days.